September 30 (Part 2)

Lauren didn't speed, she just drove fast; That it is if anyone was asking. Sure she had just gotten a call that Camila was in a car accident, but that was just it, Camila had just gotten into a car accident and Lauren's mind was spinning as potential images of Camila's condition flashed in her mind. The world around her was a blur as Lauren frantically made her way from the hospital's parking lot to the information desk, nearly shouting at the unsuspecting woman behind it. 

"I need to know where Camila Cabello is and I need to know right now so if you could just do a little tap, tap, tap on your keyboard there and tell me where my fiancée is, that would be really great!" 

The woman jumped, clearly not expecting Lauren's loud voice and piercing green eyes to be glaring into her soul. Nodding her head the woman did as Lauren asked. "Car accident," the secretary mumbled as she scrolled through the information on her screen. "Room 1216 on floor 4," the words had barely left the woman's mouth before Lauren took off again, glancing between the elevators and the stairs. The screen above the elevator flashed a 12 and Lauren let out a frustrated growl as she pushed through the double doors of the staircase and took off up them, moving as fast as her feet would allow.

After almost knocking down a few nurses, a Doctor, and an elderly man with a walker, Lauren came to a halt outside of the room her eyes had been scanning for. Lauren swallowed, preparing for the worst as she placed a hand on the silver doorknob and opened the door, her eyes closed and head down as she crossed the threshold from the hallway to the hospital room. 

"About time you showed up, they wouldn't let me leave until you came and-"

"Camz?" Lauren yelled, her head snapping up and her eyes widening at the sight before her. Camila, her Camila standing next to a hospital bed dressed in the same clothes she was wearing when she left their apartment earlier that morning. All limbs in tact, no blood, no wires or tubes. Just a small cut held together with a few stitches above her left eyebrow. "You're alive, oh God," Lauren breathed out heavily as she ran towards her, her body crashing against Camila's as her arms wrapped tight around the girl's small body. "I thought, I thought, what the hell happened, you're okay, right? You're not like-"

"I have a concussion," Camila mumbled against Lauren's shoulder, taking a breath when she felt Lauren's body shake. "Lo? Hey, baby please don't cry. I'm-"

"What the hell happened?" Lauren cried out as she pulled back. "The police officer said-" 

"I, uh," Camila said with a nervous laugh. "Kinda was maybe, sort of jamming out a little to hard to One Direction and I wasn't paying attention to where I was driving and I may or may not have slammed my car into a fire hydrant."

"So basically you're just a goddamn moron," Normani called from the doorway as her, Dinah, and Ally all approached after overhearing the conversation between Camila and Lauren. "We thought you were fucking dead!"

Dinah said nothing, she just walked calmly over to Camila and wrapped her in a hug, mumbling incoherent words about how she was so scared and how she's glad Camila was wearing a seat belt. Ally on the other hand, decided to take a different approach on the situation, running over to Camila and slapping her in the arm before pointing a finger directly in the wide eyed girl's face. 

"How many times do I have to tell you to pay attention when you're driving! You could have died! You could have injured someone! You better believe that I will be calling your Mother and Father about this," Ally shouted in her Motherly voice. "And when we take your car to the shop to get it fixed, we will be having them unhook your stereo until you prove that you can drive responsibly. You will have to earn back the privilege of being able to listen to music while you drive!" Camila opened her mouth to say something, but quickly shut it again as Ally continued to yell, Dinah and Normani standing off to the side snickering behind Ally's back. "Do you know how scared we all were? Do you know how scared Lauren was? Look at her," Ally said pointing at Lauren who still had tears in her eyes and looked very, very small. "She looks pathetic and-"