No Matter The Odds

.............................................................
Hi people!
Guys, I know that my pace of updating has slowed down, but I swear that now it will return to its usual. So many things were going on, but now things are stabilizing, so yeah...

I still can't believe that what happened, happened. It is such a dream, Shawn is exactly how we see him on the screens, both personality wise and physically. And now it is so so weird to reread some parts, because I can imagine the scenes so vividly on my mind. For example, when Sadie is hanging out with Aaliyah, it is so cool because I can actually imagine everything, considering I saw her and talked to her real fast.

Hope you guys enjoy this! The story is so close to ending... I more than probably will have finished it by the end of this month.

But don't forget that there will still be many bonus chapters!

Xxx,
Sara
PS. No guys, this is NOT the last chapter hahaha
.............................................................

Sadie's POV:

"So, how are you feeling?" Shawn asks me as soon as I put an empty cup inside the sink, and turn around to find him there standing. He leans in closer to me as he places his hands on my waist, and plants a quick kiss on my lips as I tilt my head a little in confusion.

"How am I feeling about what?" I ask, and place my hands at the back of his neck.

"You know... About your new house. Your new home. About sharing it with me."

I smile as I hear it again from his lips, the fact that now we share a home. "Well, what do you think? Of course I feel happy." I say, looking at him as the answer to his question was too obvious already.

"Yeah ok, but I don't know, maybe you didn't like something about it, like maybe something about the house, like... I don't know." He rambles on, shrugging helplessly.

"Are you kidding? What would I have to complain about it? This apartment has anything and everything. If I even should call this an apartment: it's like, five of those combined." I chuckle. "And with that bed that seems to have been made in heaven? I'm more than fine."

Shawn chuckles, also knowing how much I love that bed. I can't help myself from professing my love for it ok? I feel like I'm sleeping on clouds.

"Good." He says, satisfied with my answer. There is a silence as we just take each other in, and suddenly I find myself making him a question too.

"And you? How do you feel about having to put up with me more often now?" I wonder.

"Oh me? I'm very happy." He states, smiling.

I raise my eyebrows in mock surprise. "Really?"

"Really." He states.

"And why is that so?" I ask.

"Um," He mumbles, squinting his eyes as if he is having to think hard on it. "Well, for starters, I get to annoy you 24/7, which is so fun to do. Then, there is also the fact that I can do this," He says as he suddenly picks me up by holding the back of my thighs and placing me on the kitchen's marble counter, and leans in closer to me with a smirk, "without there being the risk that your parents or Marta might walk in at any moment." He brings his lips towards mine and kisses me slowly but passionately, and I wrap my legs around him to pull him closer.

"Well, that didn't seem to have stopped you from doing so last week." I tease, pulling back. He shrugs slightly, a smirk still on his face, and he says,