Chapter 1: Her babysitter

(A/N: I'd like to dedicate this Chapter to RareTornRose for helping me edit this. And see the difference between scrolling and paging, unintentionally. Also, forgive the shitty confusing confusion. This is still under editing since it has only begun, I promise that plot holes and poorly describe paragraph will be improve by me and some generous helper.

A/N Update: It's been quite some years since I started editing. I kinda just gave up. Honestly, I wrote this when I was in 9th grade and I'm cringing at some of the things that I wrote on here. But nevertheless, I treasure this book. So, if you guys enjoyed reading this. Thank you and if you've just discovered it, welcome! Enjoy the book)

You were talking to Steve for half an hour. Introducing all the Avengers but not in person. Let's reCAP. (I read that somewhere. It's a pun for Captain America. Quite corny so bear with me.)

"Did you show her, her fears?" Tony asks. You are now on board the Avengers quinjet. They took you while you're occupied.

"Y-y-yes." Wanda stuttered feeling your pain, everything.

"She's not even reacting!" Tony yelled.

Clint was silent in the corner looking at you. How could he not? After the whole fiasco back at your apartment? He wouldn't take a chance. That and the fact that he was the one carrying you towards the living room couch.

"Guys!" Clint said, basically dumping you on the couch with a thump and went near Wanda, who's condition is getting better since your fear is not hers to control anymore.

"Fear. So, that's what this is. I was thinking a hint of lavender or a dark-ish purple." It lingered in your hand for a few moments. You figured out how to change their colors.

The Avengers attention was full on you as Clint made sure to help Wanda recover.

"The mighty Thor have arrived!" a booming loud deep voice startled you sending the now white colored mist to Natasha. The white mist was honesty. "Is my timing bad?"

"I love Bruce... but I know we can't be together. We're both m-m-monsters... a-and we both know why. There was... There was this place where I was trained it's called the Red room and at the end of it there's this ceremony where..." Natasha stopped talking when Clint shot her with a taser arrow. You felt bad about making the mist control her so you took the pain away from Nat and put it on you, she then collapsed.

"I-I... I didn't mean to... This is why I don't like people!" you yelled at them. Their eyes only lay on you, not speaking a word.

"You overgrown behemoth! How could you left me in that stupid mortal contraption!" another voice said. For you it was familiar. Instincts here! Turn your back now or you'll regret it. You did as your mind tells you like how organs obey your brain and faced most of the avengers.

"Who's the leader of this crazy cruise?" you asks. "I believe I need an explanation why you stole me in broad daylight."

»※«

You finally agreed on staying inside the Avengers tower. Now, Tony is escorting you to your room after that half an hour talk with Steve about the Avengers and stuff, yet you couldn't bring yourself to talk or even look at Tony due to your guilt.

"Tell me you're finding this awkward." he broke the silence.

You looked up giving him a quick glance. He was smiling at you. When you finally reached your room you stood still for a few moments but Tony was still staring at your back. You turned around.

"I'm sorry about Natasha. I really didn't mean to." you said closing the door but he stopped you.

"There's a spare clothe in the wardrobe." he replied. "Also, stop worrying. Natasha's alright."

"You shouldn't have taken me. Stolen me. I don't want to cause..." you were cut off by him putting his finger on your lips.

"They're quite soft." he joked making you blush and back-away from him closing the door.

After that you found yourself sitting at the edge of the bed. Maybe this isn't a bad idea. I mean, decent bed? So soooooft. I could lay here forever... Hmmm... I haven't seen what my room looks like. Opening your eyes, you saw the walls painted in you least favorite color irritating your eyes. Wait until I find F/C paint. I will have to re-decorate this whole room but first I want to shower. As soon as I find it in this huge room.

You wandered round and round, opening every door in you room until you found the bathroom which amazed at the F/C colored tiles. That put the smile on you. After your done with your shower, you walked to the wardrobe and slid into the only comfortable in it(Picture above). Finding a soft spot in the bed was easy but you can't seem to sleep until your door opened banging to the wall.

A guy with raven color hair appeared, looking at you in annoyance. He didn't seem to like you and he don't seem like anyone.

"What are you looking at?!?" he snarled and entered your room making you sit up on the bed. He didn't look at you.

"What are you doing?" you asks.

"What is it to you, mortal?" he yelled.

"You're in my room. I need an explanation why you're in here." you answered.

"I do not need to explain myself to a lowly creature like you." The nerve of this guy! Who does he thinks he is? Invading my room! Though he seems familiar. I don't know how.

"Well, Mr. Cranky-pants, the door is over there so please escort yourself." you answered and covered yourself in your blanket. You felt the bed move and the guy earlier peep in with that serious face of his.

"Do you mind! It's hard enough to sleep, why do people want to bother me!" you said taking the blanket off.

"Well, if it isn't to you I wouldn't be here." he answered.

"What do you mean?"

"Those pesky 'Avengers' want me to babysit you, whatever that is." he replied.

"You speak funny. Where are you from?" you asks.

"Me? Speak funny? You should hear your annoying voice! It's simply pathetic." he answered back.

"Pathetic? Look at your clothes! It's rubbish!" you yelled back.

"What is going on in here!" Tony yelled opening the door.

"Brother, I have told you to behave yourself and simply do what my friends asks of you." a blonde guy said. "My apologies, Miss L/N."

"I suppose you try doing my job with this ignorant creature." the guy yelled back.

"That's it! I had enough of you!" you yelled and turned him into air. You felt his pain but he didn't. It hurts all over but you can't make him feel it. It would drive him crazy and you know he can't handle it. Turns out you can't either so you turned him back.

"That's your plan? Twirl me like air? I didn't feel a thing!" he said. You were being merciful by numbing the pain of having his body twirled around molecule by molecule but there's only so much annoyance that you can handle before you stop being merciful.

That's it! This guy's ego is more painful than what I did to him. Let's see how you handle the pain. He screamed at the pain that you numbed when you disassemble and assemble his whole body, nerve by nerve it stings like bloody hell as he dropped down. You rolled your eyes at his reaction.

"Y/N, stop it!" Steve said and you did. "Thor, please take out Loki for a moment."

The rest of the guys left, leaving you and Roger alone.

"I'm in trouble, right?" you said and sat down at the bed.

"Yeah, Loki's not that great with person either. Try getting along with him." he said.

"Easy for you, you're not the one being babysitted by an arrogant man like him." you replied.

"I also have an arrogant man and his name is Tony Stark." he said. You both laugh until he left you to sleep.