ONE

"TAVIA!" A snide voice echoed down the hallway behind her.

Go away was echoing through her mind like constant buzz.

"Tavia?" The voice continued, relentless. The girl shuddered at the sound of that nickname sliding off his lips, She hated that name and always had. Her name was Octavia and it being shortened in such a belittling way, was extremely offensive to her.

Go away was all that was running through her head.

"What's got your panties in a bunch hot stuff," the air immediately was filled with the potent smell of hair gel.

Go away. Is all Octavia could think but the word weren't coming out. She was stuck, glued, stiff.

The voice made its way closer and closer. Sliding in front of the brunette, the smell of his breath as it seeped into her skin.

"Don't call me Tavia" She spat at the boy sending him a harsh glare. If looks could kill.

"Oh I get it, playing hard to get, "the voice of Tyler Corse ripped through her ears, pounding into the girl. If Octavia had her way right then it would be Tyler Corpse.

"No, because unlike you I have class to get to." Octavia smiled as fake as possible while gritting her teeth, shoving her way past him and just when she thought she was safe and the relief began to wash over her, out the corner of her eye she could just barely make out one small movement.

"DID YOU JUST SLAP MY ASS?" Octavia spun around fuming, steam coming out of her ears as she did so. She was red out of anger, her heart beating at a million miles per hour. Adrenaline rushed through her veins, clouding her head from any rational thought.

"So what if I did?" he shrugged trying to make his way closer to her,"You probably liked it."

Before he could even finish his sentence Octavia had him blown across the hall, hexing him into the stone wall. He was stupid to think he could get away with that, any boy would be stupid to even try. Octavia might have been "hot", but she had a brain in her head and knew more spells that most of the numbskull teachers in her god forsaken school.

"Don't ever touch me again," She was on the verge of screeching while gritting her teeth,"If you do, let's just say children might not be in your future."

"Miss Clarke!" A strained voice called down the hallway in hurry, "My office! Now!"

"See ya later Tavia" Tyler winked, walking away looking proud of himself before she shot another hex, this time much closer to his manhood, sending him running off with a yelp.

Octavia shoved into the office of Professor Fickson. Or Professor Bitch-Face as she like to call her. The women lived to give her detention. Almost as if it was her life's goal to make her miserable. She was tall, plump and ugly as a rat. She didn't have a husband, so Octavia truly believed making her wish she was dead was the only joy in the Professor's life. Needless to say the two's hatred for each other was mutual.

"Now, Miss Clarke tell me why you think it was okay to hex another student in the hallway, when you know it is against the rules of this well established school?" She said in a menacingly sweet tone while crossing her arms.

"He touched my ass" She said mimicking her her fake sweetness, all bets were off at this point.

"Language" The woman glared.

"He touched my arse," Octavia rolled her eyes, bringing out the inner accent,"And quite frankly he's lucky I didn't do worse."

"Well, any matter hexing another student is strictly forbidden and you know what that means!" She stated looking far too pleased with herself. "You Octavia Grace Clarke are here by expelled from Ilvermorny as of right now." A growl escaping her mouth as she said the words.

"But-"

"No buts Miss Clarke!"

"That's funny because mine was just slapped." Octavia shot her a glare and stood up, "May say one last thing before my departure?"

"Get on with it" The women huffed.

"I'm aware that it might be too late for you, but if you ever want that stick, surgically removed from your ass, I know a guy." And with that Octavia left the room, slamming the door behind her.

Just another problem she didn't need. Her Uncle was furious. Of course not from the fact that his niece was almost sexually assaulted, but because she so promptly got expelled. Typical.

"This leaves me no choice," He began with a strict tone.

"Do tell me," She crossed her arms.

"We'll be moving to England I suppose, back to where your brattiness originated."

Home, well not really but it's more than this place ever was to her. The city streets were never Octavia's cup of tea, and the muggles were just flat out rude. Salem taught her the British terminology from an early age, he never truly liked America, but for some reason they stayed. So she was to attend Hogwarts, where her parents went. Octavia couldn't express her excitement, if she had her Uncle would have found a way to make it miserable. But inside she was warm, finally a place where she could hopefully fit in. Finally learning about her family and combat what took them from her at just three years old. She was going to have to adjust. No longer would some stupid git of a boy be able to touch her arse, no longer will Octavia be the one every boy thinks they can tame. She wouldn't allow herself to get hurt, the walls she had spent so many years building would remain standing.