42 : each

Marbles | night sixty six

Our story's written
on the walls
of a place
that to I
has no meaning
at all.

Harry: What is the importance of Marbles to us, Louis?

Louis: Well... (pauses)

Marbles saw everything about us. If there's a place that could actually tell our love story from the very beginning, then it's this place. (smiles)

Harry: How come?

Louis: (clears throat) You see, we started dating here. We celebrated our first anniversary till our previous one, here. We had our first kiss, first snog, first fight, here. This place is filled with our history and moments we shared.

Also, this is where we first figured out there was something wrong with you, because all of a sudden, you forgot what the usual was.

Harry: We first dated, here? How the hell? (furrows brows)

Louis: Dang you! So many questions. (places forehead on table) Whatever, I love you. (sits up)

Basically... (pauses)

...We were young then.

I was working part time here in Marbles, and you were visiting your current relationship who was also working here. Eventually I discovered you guys broke up, and became this desperate douche who approached you–holding your favorite blueberry cheesecake. I asked you out, blah blah,bnow here we are. We have each other and you're still mine. We're married now and are planning to have kids in a few months time.

Harry: That easy? (slaps Louis on hand)

Louis: Of course not! Although we liked each other very much, UNI seperated us from meeting for a few months. Then, we got back together. The funniest part was since I was working at the exact same place as your ex, we had to constantly hide from her.

I mean, she was the true reason why you were visiting Marbles, but you ended up with me. Tess was broken, but she eventually figured out and now we're close friends.

Harry: What? (baffled)

Louis: What? (smiling)

Harry: Tess?

Louis: (chuckles) What, you can't believe you dated a girl back then, or that you dated Tess who was the reason why you got mad at me since you thought we were having a fling? Funny right?

- - - - - - • - - - - - -

s o n g | Still The One - Shania Twane ( Lee Dewyze Cover )