00 : end

death
is never
cliché;

we lose people
differently.

we love them
uniquely.

And you'll never
get used to the
pain.

Because others
were worth
dying for,
while they were
still
living,

and even
after they
left.

To my Sweet Creature,

   My name is Harry. I'm your bestfriend, your boyfriend, your fiancé, and your husband. I'm your shoulder to cry on, the person who'll carry all your burden, and stand beside you through the storm. I'm your partner, your cuddle buddy, and your everything. But unfortunately, I forgot who you are to me.

A few years ago, I was diagnosed with something called Alzheimer's disease. I became guarded by my own soul. A phase of emptiness and missing pieces.

Those around me are innocently unfamiliar to my mind, they seem unknown and non existent. And the hardest part is you were a part of my shadow. You are part of those who vanished. I was lost. I lost you.

-----------------------------

Marbles

Tess: Why are you here, love?

Harry: Louis hasn't been home for the past couple of days, do you know where he is?

-----------------------------

   I thought, I'd forever be left in the prison my heart couldn't escape. Then one night, as I cluelessly stand in the middle of an unknown road, you brought me back into our world.

You tried to change for me. Because before I lost everything, you we're the reason of all my hurting. You caused so much pain I burried myself in fake smiles and a promise kept deep: that what matters most is you. You gave up on me. You threw me down the drain. You were there, but felt like you weren't.

That night, was like the first night I laid my eyes on you. An image of a man– a stranger, who once caused hurting was the same person who saved my life. You became someone different. A loving man who endlessly cares, a man who'll hold you through thick and thin, and the person who'll make you feel special. Yes, that's you. But that man, has secrets. That man is filled with lies. Making that man, only a person I knew. Not my husband.

-----------------------------

Marbles

Tess: I'll take you home.

Harry: But where's Louis?

-----------------------------

   Everything was a lie. You lied to me about your identity, and who you really are to my life. You kept our real relationship hidden, just so you can change my heart's perspective on you; that maybe I'll forget the pain. You were a lie. But it saved us.