Assassin's Bride Chp16

This chapter is dedicated to my amazing friend and sister idonotexist she WROTE this beautiful Poem for Asssassin's Bride.

___________________________________

The moon unveiled itself,

It shone on his face.

Revealing his bold features,

Scaring poor Faith.

Danger looms around him

Darkness linger in his presence.

His face covered in a mask,

Haunting her dreams

She feels unpleasant.

The way he works, so mysterious.

His enemies find it way too hideous.

Protecting his lineage and dignity,

Hiding from the world his true identity

Marrying someone out of pride,

Faith's going to be an Assassin's bride.

He find himself tangled in the thoughts,

Will he be able to protect her from being scarred?

Little do we know about them,

Let us all find out what happens next.

~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~

*Cloud*

I entwined my ankles together, crossed my hands over my chest, leaned against the Porsche and stared out at the noiseless and peaceful house. Lights were off and neighborhood was hushed as though like an afternoon's ocean waves. Summer breeze twirled around houses and spied inside rooms that had their windows unbolt for it to sneak.

Faith,

I attempted to visualize her face instead green eyes appeared in my head and I clenched my jaw. Displeasure and wrath sparked in my heart then unrolled in my blood. Aggravated, I stood straight, eyes narrowed at the window that belonged to Faith's room.

My unanticipated and brazen appearance can petrify the ingenuous girl. With a shake of my head, I vanished from the spot before the wind from east could touch my body and my form materialized in her room. I let my head bowed for few seconds then looked up in the dark, silent room.

There was no sound aside from the flapping of Sheer curtains in the wind. Steadily, I twisted on my heel and faced the canopied bed and a frame fast asleep. I strolled towards the bed, stopped just an inch and peered at Faith. Her honey like hair dispersed on her face and on the pillow, she also had a brown pillow cuddled in her hands.

I slid the net drapes of the bed to obtain a clear and better view at my wife-to-be. Mother had once mentioned Faith resembled lord Eragon, her father our mighty leader. I lowered on to the bed next to her; it dipped a little from my weight.

Nothing, there was nothing inside of me. Here I sat in front of the girl I was destined to shield yet I did not feel any sentiments for her.

I brushed the disobedient hair from her face and gazed at Faith then with a tender touch I traced her jaw line, her skin was phenomenally soft against my rough fingers. There was a scent around her, something so delicate that if it weren't for my immense and vigilant senses I would have not tracked it.