11.✔

Cassandra's POV

"W-What? No." I protested standing up from my sitting position on the snow covered ground.

"No..." Harry looked back at me saying.

"Yes." I walk over to where Ben was satting.

"I don't want to go with him." Ben said with worry laced in his words.

"I know, I don't either." I say giving him a tight hug.

"Up, now. We're leaving." Harry's stern voice spoke, I looked up at him saying,

"No, you can't make us." The look of amusement was being played on his hard features.

"Get your arse up,"

"Now." he ordered pointing the small hand gun at me and Ben.

I shot him the best death glare I could muster and got up slowly helping Ben off the ground trying to support his small body. Once Ben's arm was wrapped around my shoulder we started to follow Harry the way we came. Harry seemed pretty pissed off for his strides were so long I practically had to drag Ben to keep up with him.

* * *

We've been walking for about two hours and my legs feel like jelly from not eating much plus walking for so long. Poor Ben looks in pain, I feel so bad, Harry better let me take him to the hospital when we get back or he may be missing his genitals...

"Can you please slow down?" I ask stoping behind Harry, he turns around.

"We're almost there so no." He says dully and continues walking.

"Asshole." I mutter under my breath.

Harry stops dead in his tracks and slowly turns around.

"What did you just call me?" He said walking over to me.

"I think you heard me perfectly fine." I spat back.

He laughs then looks back down at me.

"Oh Cassandra, what will I do with you?"

"Let us go?" I asked looking up at him.

"I think not sweetie." He laughed turning around walking forward again.

I let out a groan, why won't he just let us go? We walk maybe ten more minutes till we're out of the woods and in the field behind my house. We walk through the short field until we're back on the back porch. I carefully help Ben up the steps trying not to hurt his leg anymore than it already is.

"Ow." He says closing his eyes tight.

"I'm sorry buddy." After a few more steps we were at the back door, Harry walks in since the door wasn't locked.

"Get your things we're leaving in an hour." Harry said plopping down on the couch in the living room putting his feet up on the coffee table.

I just shook my head helping Ben up stairs taking him to his room.

"Are we really going to go with him?" Ben spoke for the first time since we got back home.

"I-I think we have to buddy, I really wouldn't want you getting shot again." He nodded his head looking down.

"You alright?" I asked putting my hands on each one of his now red cheeks from being outside in the cool air.

"Yeah, I-I just miss Mom and Dad." He said trying to hold back tears but they come pouring down his chapped cheeks anyways.

I pull him in for a tight hug rocking him back and forth.

"Sh, it'll all be okay, don't cry." I cooed stroking his back to calm him down.

Mom always used to do that to me when I was upset.

"We'll get out of this mess... I promise." I was hoping my words were true, that we would get away from Harry and go back to our normal life.

* * *

Harry's POV

I stood outside of Ben's room listening to Cassandra tell Ben that it'll all be okay. I could hear him crying as Cassie rocked him back and forth comforting him, it didn't really bother me that he was crying till I heard a much quieter sob. I looked up to see tears streaming down Cassandra's small cheeks as she tried to hold them back.

'You did this.' I spoke to 'him'.

'It doesn't matter.' He snapped back.

'But you're hurting her... And she hasn't done anything to you.'

'She will though.' He spoke.

'You don't know that, you need to trust her... She could help us.' I reasoned.

'She won't! She won't want to help me... Nobody does, they just hurt us, you, me, they hurt us. Don't you know that by now?'

'She's different.' Was all I said.

'How so? She'll just be afraid of us like everyone else is.'

'Yes she is afraid, of you, because you give her no reason not to be. You-you just need to show her the real you...' I said truthfully.

'This is the real me and I'm never changing that because she'll NEVER understand us, she'll NEVER help us and she'll NEVER want us!'