TWO

"NO WAY!" Octavia squealed before realizing her almost grave mistake,"I mean, thank you Uncle".

"Yes, now I'm being forced to take you as to not waste a ticket, but you better behave" The man slay, his face deep in a scowl.

Regardless, she was going to the Quidditch World Cup! Dressed in her Bulgarian Quidditch team colors she was rather excited to go, Uncle said they had to go to a port key to get there. The two walked up a hill and saw a ranky and tattered old boot that quite frankly left Octavia unimpressed. Which apparently was the port key, but Octavia certainly didn't want to touch it. They made their way up to it when Octavia heard loud laughing voices which made her turn to look. A family had just came to the top of the hill. A bunch of red heads who were conversing loudly. A girl with bushy brown hair and a shaggy black haired boy with brilliant green eyes walked behind them in their own conversation. Further behind them was an older boy with sandy hair and what looked like his father. The sandy haired boy was quite handsome in Octavia's opinion and her eyes watched him as he gave her a small smile. The one with green eyes seemed to be watching her intently. His friends must have noticed because then they looked her way, following his gaze. Octavia was able to smile and wink before Uncle shoved her hand on the port key and off they went. Perhaps, if she was lucky, she would see them again at the tournament.

Once they arrived Uncle set up a tent for himself and a small one for his niece next to it. She went in and relaxed for a while when she heard some noise outside. The girl walked out of the tent to see a giant tent set up right by her own. It seemed small but with an enlargement charm, Octavia had a feeling the inside was gigantic. That's when she saw the boisterous red haired family come bursting out. Half were wearing jerseys similar to her own, while the others were in Irish attire with large leprechaun hats sitting atop their heads. Octavia tried ducking back into her tent, but one of the red haired boys who looked about the same age as Octavia pointed her out before she would swiftly escape.

"Hey, Wait!" The boy with green eyes called after her.

She turned and looked their way with a hard expression.

"Yes?"

"Were you the girl at the port key?" The red haired boy asked with a cocked head.

"Of course she was Ronald!" The bushy haired girl exclaimed, rolling her eyes exasperatedly,"Who else would she be?"

"Whatever Hermione" He rolled his eyes in response.

Hermione. That name intrigued Octavia, she had never met anyone with a name as different as hers.

They started to walk towards the girl, but hearing her Uncle's yells of frustration, she knew it was time to leave as soon as possible.

"Sorry!" Octavia called as she promptly ran off. A frown spreading across the girl's face as she turned and ran the other way.

The green eyed boy only feet away found a frown on his face as well, his hope of meeting her slowly dwindling. He saw the girl's Bulgarian jersey and long brown hair shift as she ran off.

"You still might see her," Hermione turned with a hopeful shrug,"The tournaments certainly not over."

"Plus you don't even know her mate." Ron shrugged,"Maybe she's horrible."

"Ron!" Hermione elbowed him, while the boy with green eyes smiled.

"Sorry mate." Ron rubbed his ribs with scrunched eyebrows.

"It's all right Ron, who knows you might be right—"

"I'm sure she's wonderful." Hermione cut in, interrupting their agreement.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Octavia secretly wished she could have stayed and talked to them, they seemed nice but her Uncle was yelling and that meant bad news. Luckily it wasn't about Octavia (this time). It apparently was about his job and apparently they had a big deal going down tonight that fell through or at least it seemed that way. Octavia didn't really have any idea of what he did ,but he sure does yell about it a lot, and if he want yelling about it, he was drinking about it. She wasn't sure which was better. Octavia laid down on her bed and thought about the three friends she saw earlier.

Hermione seemed pretty cool, Octavia figured they would get along seeing as she didn't take any shit from the other two. Ronald seemed kinda dopey but a good friend, at least from the outside. Then there was green eyes, she didn't hear his name, but man those eyes. Announcing that it was time to go, her uncle burst into her tent and ushered her out into the crowd. After a few moment they found their seats and the game began. Octavia was focused on watching the game when she heard a shout—

"Hey, port key girl!"

She didn't know why, but for some reason Octavia turned and saw no one behind her.

"Up here!"

Hanging over the rim of the box above was Ronald, Hermione and the green eyed boy. She gave a half hearted wave, feeling Salem squirming in his seat, almost telling her to shut up, she stopped. Frowning at him she turned back around to face the pitch. Green eyes shot a sympathetic smile the best he could. The game continued for a while longer and before Octavia knew it the game was over and done. She was too busy thinking about the three, she didn't even know who won.

As Octavia and her Uncle walked back to the tent hallowed screams broke out and echoed across the air. Somehow her Uncle disappeared and Octavia was now swimming upstream in a sea of people. She wanted to go help, but every direction was a stampede of people. Suddenly Octavia looked down after feeling something beneath her feet and saw scrawny mop of black hair being trampled under the crowds. She quickly pulled him up and dragged him to the side, away from the from the stampede of chaos. Suddenly, a man in a strange mask then came out of nowhere, trying to attack. Octavia recognized that mask somehow and she immediately stiffened at the sight. Luckily she was quicker and shot a spell stunning him for just long enough to get away and pull the boy ruffly behind her.

"You saved my life." He breathed, his eyes open wide.

"Yeah, you're welcome by the way." She shrugged with a half smile, distracted for a moment by the boy in front of her.

Then Octavia saw his face, It was green eyes. She could barely see them with the mop of hair in front of his face covering them almost completely.

"Thanks" He smiled, still watching their surroundings for danger.

"Yeah"

"So since you just saved me, I think it's time I learn your name." He stood up and brushed himself off.

"O—" she started to speak.

A huge mark appeared in the sky above them.

"A dark mark" Green eyes gaped at the sight above them.

But before Octavia could finish she felt someone grab the back of her shirt and pull her back into the sea of people.

"Wait! I couldn't hear you!" He shouted trying to find her again. Pushing through the people who were starting to disperse. But she was gone, then everything went black. All he would remember were her brown eyes.

Octavia's heart was racing as she was pulled through the crowds of once more. She didn't even get his name.

"Well, until we meet again Green eyes." She muttered before being forcefully apparted back home.