Down the corridor

"Dont worry it will all work out " draco whispered noticing her frustration

"I know I just hate all the questions , it gets annoying after a while " she replied calming down at his touch .

" okay then you dont have to worry theres only one question that il ask you , if possible mia " he stated casually

"Wait what?" She asked stopping in her stride

"Oh you know , the 'will you , arry me ?' Question , thats the only one ill ever ask you if its possible " he stated with a smile

"Are you thinking that far ahead already ?" She asked shocked and excited at his response .

"Yeah sure I mean look how fast were moving so far , how can I not ?" He responded again with a smile

"True and to be honest ive been thinking about that too" she kissed him "come on lets go" she stated taking his hand in hers again .

They walked to the classroom in comfortable silence with Hermione resting her head on draco's shoulder as they reached the room and waited foe snape to arrive .

Finally proffessor snape arrived , cloaks billowing behind him , a stern look on his fae as usual . He unlocked the dungeon door and strolled inside.

"You wanna sit with me mia ?" Draco asked

"Yeah sure and wha happened to only one question ?" She replied wth a giggle

"Its not that simple you know " he replied trying to act serious

"Yeah okay , where shall we sit?" She questioned

"How about .... there " he said pointing to the seats at the back of the room

"Okay" was her only reply before she strolled over to the two seats and sat down . He swiftly followed and sat down next to her , she took his hand in hers and smiled up at him .

"No class today you will be making notes for an exam we have in two weeks , turn to page 394"

The class groaned and pages were flipped so they could bein the boring task of copying notes .

"Hey dray? I have an idea" hermione whispered

"And whas that babe?" He asked thankful she was his distraction

"How about we sneak out of this horrid lesson and finish these notes later, we know the page number, so ? How about it ?"

"I knew you had slytherin in you mia " he said with a grin

"Shall I take thst as a yes ?" She questioned

"Yes " he answered before taking her hand again and pulling her out of the room when snape had turned his back .

They ran back to the ROR giggling like a pair of five year olds . When they finally got there , the room was exactly as theyd left it . Hermione threw draco down on the bed and straddled him , feelin his already building errection against her wet core and earning a growl of approval from draco . She kissed him making him stiffen even more , if possible .

"I swear Hermione you have no idea whatyou do to me " he stated when they eventually pulled away from the heated kiss .

"Oh , I know what I do to you and I like it cause the feelings mutual my sexy dragon "she retorted saucily

And with that he flipped her off of him , causing her to sqeal , and lay on top of her kissing his way down her body , but not before he growled down at her"minx"

She purred in response and began un-buttoning his shirt , needing to feel his skin against hers.

"Off...now"she growled out giving up on the buttons

"I like it whem your horny babe , very sexy" he replied , ripping off the shirt when he finally finished the buttons .

Once his toned muscle was on show to her for the second time she flipped him off of her eith so much force it shocked even her . She still carried on none the less and began the amaising task of grinding against him , making him moan out her name .

She began leaving open mouthed kisses down his torso un-buttoning his jeans and then working on his belt buckel .

He skirt had a zip at the back , which Draco loved as it gave him another reason other than wanting to , to grab her ass. He un-did the zip and began pulling it down her legs .

"Your turn ...off...off now " he maneged to growl out between moans and pants

"Uh uh uh ...not yet sexy , your gonna get it " she saucily growled out

But before she even noticed he had his wand in hand and made her skirt disappear . He laughed at her shocked reaction and grinned devilishly .

"Okay if you want to play at that game , well play that game baby " she growled out kissing hischest once again

She pulled out her wand and made his jeans disappear like he had done with her skirt . He then made her shirt disappear , grinnin like an idiot when they were both in their underwear .

He growled at the sight of her perky nipples through her green lace bra and sat up gripping her close tp himself to stop her falling off .

"Green looks great on you babe " he stated before pulling of her bra and suckling on the red , pointed nubs .

She groaned before replying "you look better in nothing"

"Ditto "he replied , leaving feather light kisses down her torso

She groaned at the feel of his lips on her body before she pulled hianhead back up to hers and kissed him again . He pulled her knickers off and she his boxers .

"Much better" he growled befoee kissing her again

He didnt ebem have to angle himself he just slid into her wet core once again. She moaned and squirmed underneath him , arching her back at the pleasure that shot Ll the way through her body .

"oh gods ...draco ....oh .....draco " she moaned as he quickened the pace just a touch .

"Oh god mia you have no idea what you do to me " draco groaned

"Feelings mutual"

They stayed at that pace , slow , steady and taking in the sight of each other . They were happy enough like this , just staring into each others eyes amd sharing the occasional kiss.

He kissed her again as they both reached their blissful and heavenly climax .

"I love you dray "

"I love you too mia" hed replied placig another kiss on her soft lips

They pulled away at exactly the sametime , screamig out one anothers name as they both orgasmed . It was nothing theyd ever expirenced before thoug it was extremely blissful .

Draco collapsed next to hermione and she snuggled up next to him , thinking over past events . Theyd just made love . It was not just sex like the night before it was slow , passionate and completly filled with love , not just lust . She smiled up at him with realisation that they had just experiemced one of the best things in life. And they had experienced it together . He returned the smile with the same thaught in mind and began thinking about one thing more important than sex . A ring .

Shw gave him a peck on the lips and checked the time , not knowing how long they had been at it . It was 9:15am , theu needed to get ready for their next lesson , charms .