50's doll(Poly, Brian centered)

A/N: this is based in the 1950's. It might not be good.

Plot: this is in the 1950's, all the guys minus Brian are bad boys with leather jackets and shit. Brian is feminine and wears poodle skirts and shit. He is the center of attention.

Characters: Moo, Mini, Nogla, Lui, Evan, Jon, Tyler, Luke, Marcel, Brian.
Brian's pov:

I was walking up the steps of my high school, Ridel High.(anyone get the reference?) I wouldn't say it's the best school around.

There is a group of 9 boys who wear leather jackets and gel in there hair and ride motorcycles. They always come up to me and either grab my butt, flirt with me, or lift up my skirt.

I could tell the principal, but I like the attention. My parents don't really care about me. So having these boys attention feels great.

They don't mess with other boys or girls like they do to me. They mess and bully other boys and girls. But not me. They are always around. Remember, there are 9 of them.

Anyway, I got to my locker and opened it. But the moment I opened it, it was slammed shut by a males hand. I turn around and see that I'm surrounded by Nogla, Lui, Moo, Mini, Evan, Jon, Luke, Tyler and Marcel.

They were all smirking at me. And the person who slammed my locker was Marcel. "Hey there baby doll. Look'n good in that poodle skirt of yours." Marcel said.

I blushed and looked down to the floor. But someone put two fingers under my chin and lifted my head up. It was Tyler.

"You don't need to hide your face doll. You're beautiful." The others nodded in agreement. Nogla walked to my left side and grabbed my left hand.

Marcel reopened my locker and grabbed my books for me. Luke came to my right side amd grabbed my right hand. "Thank you Marcel" I said, smiling at him sweetly.

"No problem doll face. Now let's head to class." He said, kissing my cheek. They formed a box around me. Nogla and Luke were at my sides.

Evan, Lui and Jon were in front of us in a line. Then Mini, Marcel, and Tyler were behind us. Moo was in front lui, watching to make sure that people didn't get in our way.

When we got to our class, we sat in the very back. But in the same position we were in while walking. But this time, Marcel was on my left and Tyler was on my right.

Evan, Lui, and Jon were behind us. Moo, Mini, and Nogla were in front of us. Luke was in front of Mini, watching out for us all.

Throughout all the class, Marcel and Tyler were rubbing my thighs under my skirt. I had to cover my mouth with one of my hands.

Our teacher Mr. Mcfly didn't give a damn about what we do in class. Hell, there could be a fight in class and he wouldn't care.

I was so bored that I decided to draw while the guys were messing around and kissing each other. Marcel and Tyler were still rubbing my thighs.

But my pencil suddenly broke, so I got up to sharpen it. When I got up, all 9 boys were looking at me. "What? I'm going to sharpen my pencil."

"You can't go alone baby cakes." Lui said. All the guys nodded, agreeing with him. I huffed in annoyance. "If it'll make you boys feel better, I'll wear moo's jacket. To show that I'm your gal."

Now that got them smiling. I walked up to moo and smiled. He stood up, took off his leather jacket, then helped me put it on while smiling. I thanked him by pecking him in the cheek.

I then grabbed my pencil and walked to the pencil sharpener. When I got there, I started sharpening my pencil. But then something happened.

Some other greaser walked up to my when I was in the middle of sharpening my pencil. He was at least one inch taller than me. "Hey there doll. I noticed that you are wearing one of the BDBB jackets." He said.

Man does his breath stink. He needs to wash his teeth more. "Names Felix. Why don't you forget about that stupid crew and be my gal?"

He was getting closer and closer by the second. While he was leaning foreword, I was leaning backwards. I do not have any intentions of kissing him.

He was about to kiss me when someone punched his face away from mine. I gasped in surprise then looked to my right to see who was my hero.

I smiled widely when I saw that it was Mini who punched Felix. The rest of the boys were behind him. Mini opened his arm for me to run into.

I gladly ran into his arms, snuggling into his chest. 3 guys ran to Felix and helped him up. One had red hair with brown eyes and wore glasses. Another head green hair with blue eyes. The last one wore a white mask with a straight line and 2 circles, which formed a mouth.

"Don't you ever lay you're hands on our gal!" Evan yelled out at Felix and his friends. The four got scared and ram out of the classroom. I covered my mouth giggling.

Jon came up to me and picked me up bridal style while smirking. He looked at the other guys with a look. I guess the other guys knew what his plan was.

Jon then carried me out of the classroom and too the bathroom with the guys following. I guess you already know what is gonna happen.

But if you dont? I'll give you a hint. I wasn't able to walk for a week and a half. Not to mention I was covered in purple spots. From then on, I was their 50's doll.

A/N: boom! Another one done! One more to go! Feel free to request anything. As long as it isn't rape or sad. I don't do good with sad stuff or rape. But I'll do any theme, any kink, any ship. I won't judge. Bye!!