Chapter 10: Getting Raph Back

Shredder laughed deeply as he got his minions to attack. Leo and Jamie fought Raph, Mikey fought Rahzar and TigerClaw, and Donnie fought Rockwell.

"Raph, snap out of it, man," Leo said.

"Shredder's the enemy," Jamie added.

"You are the enemy," Raph snapped.

"Let us see what my new servants can do," Shredder replied, kneeling down.

He was surrounded by a small circle of fire as his other mutants attacked.

"You take Slash; I'll take fly boy," Pigeon Pete told LeatherHead.

They went straight into battle as LeatherHead took on Slash and Pigeon Pete took on Stockman.

"I am your friend, Slash," LeatherHead said.

"Not anymore!" Slash snapped.

Then Stockman started chasing then pounced on Pigeon Pete.

"Get off of me, bug boy," Pigeon Pete demanded.

"You look delicious," Stockman responded until both of them started slapping at each other.

"Hey, watch the mandibles, you jerk," Stockman remarked.

Donnie continued to try and fight off Rockwell, but it was getting tougher to do so.

"Your pathetic ninjutsu is no match for the power of my mind," Rockwell replied like a robot.

Mikey and TigerClaw were really getting at it as the mutant tiger fired his ice blasters at the orange clad turtle.

"Whoa! No fair with the ice guns!" Mikey commented.

Leo and Jamie continued fighting Raph, trying to get through to him.

"Raph, you've got to break Shredder's control!" Leo said.

"This isn't you. Where's that crazy temper that I love?" Jamie asked.

"Don't be a fool. There's nothing you can say, Leonardo. And did you really think I could ever love a nobody like you, Jamie?" Raph replied.

Jamie felt herself about to cry, but she kept saying to herself that it was just the brain worm talking.

"Break free, you jerk!" Leo shouted.

Shredder smirked at their efforts to free Raph, but Leo and Jamie were not ready to give up on him.

"I think I get it. You can't feel emotion because you're Shredder's puppet. As a matter of fact, I'll bet you like doing whatever Shredder tells you. You probably love it," Leo insulted.

Raph looked like he was about to break free with rage, but the worm stayed in.

"Jamie, you try to snap him out of it. It's working, but maybe he'll come back if he hears your voice," Leo suggested.

"I'll try," Jamie said, approached her boyfriend, then replied, "Raph, it's me, Jamie, your girlfriend. We met at April's farmhouse. We became best friends the night we met. Both of our fathers were in the Hamato clan. We became a couple before you went on your spirit quest and you gave me a promise ring to me after we stopped the invasion. If you're still in there and if you truly love me, then prove it to me now."

As she spoke, Raph seemed to be listening and he started coming to, dropping the teggō-kagi.

"J-Jamie?" he asked.

He held his head in pain until he finally coughed up the brain worm. Jamie used her telekinesis to throw it in the air and then shot it with an arrow. Both her and Leo cautiously approached him.

"Raph?" Leo said.

Raph wiped his mouth and smiled as he responded, "How's it going, guys?"

Jamie smiled so big as she leapt into Raph's arms then kissed him passionately. When they parted, they looked into each other's eyes and smirked.

"You wanna take Shredder's goons out?" Jamie asked.

"You know it, babe," Raph answered, readying his sais.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Yay! Raph is free! 🎵Oh yeah, uh huh🎵 Happy day! Now time to free the others!