Chapter 8

Irene's P.O.V

I'm late for work! Aish! Once i got dressed, i ran out of SuJin's house, to my work place. Where am i working? I'm working as a cashier at a boutique. Not my choice, it was SuJin's. She said, the owner of the shop is her friend. Which is my boss, Mrs Kang.

SuJin said it'll be better for me to work with Mrs Kang. So if anything happens, she'll be there. I appreciate the kindness and how cautious they are, but I'm not a kid. In the other way round, I'm carrying one. My own baby. But i won't say a word about it.

Because they are my bestfriends. They care for me because they love me. Once I've arrive, i was panting badly. "Aigoo! Irene, are you okay?" - i heard Mrs Kang asked. I nodded, panting. Trying to catch my breathe.

She made me sit down and gave me a cup of water. I thanked her. "Irene, you're pregnant. You can't run however you like, dear." - Mrs Kang said.

"I know, Mrs Kang. But I'm late. I have to run." - i said, panting a little.

"Irene-ah, i told you already right? I don't mind you coming in late for work. I totally understand. You're like my little sister already." - she said.

"I know. But your business will colapse, just because of me." - i said. She shook her head.

"Now, i don't wanna hear anything. Get your breathing right then start working. I have to meet Ma'am." - she said. I nodded. People be talking about this 'Ma'am'. Who is she? All i know is she owns a lot of places. And the big boss.

And a gangster. Thats what Mrs Kang said. But I've never meet her. Oh no i won't. If i say something wrong, she might chop off my head. Gangsters, woah, staayyyy away. For my safety and this little one.

Mrs Kang left the boutique while i stay in the boutique alone. I did my job.

Fast forward...

I was having lunch in the boutique. I bought food earlier. I eat in silence. I've been craving for bulgogi for so long. And i finally bought it. My phone rings. Oh my god, it's Tasha Unnie!

"Hello? Unnie!" - i answered.

"Irene! Finally i get to call you! How are you?" - she said, happily.

"I'm fine, unnie. And you?"

"I'm doing great. I miss you." - she said. I giggled.

"I miss you too unnie. Are you doing good with the Shim's?" - i asked. I wanna know too.

"Not really. Mr Shim and Mrs Shim have been showing lots of tantrums. As of Rin A, she's in Japan now." - she said.

"Oh. Good to hear that." - i said. We talked for quite long. After we ended the call, i continued eating. I look down to my stomach. It's getting a little bigger now. I caress my stomach slowly.

I wonder if this little one will be a boy or a girl? I don't mind either. If it's a boy, who will he look like? And if it's a girl, who will she look like? I started imagining. I smiled to myself.

Even if i hated the feeling when i get to know that I'm pregnant, slowly i started loving it. I did thought of aborting before, but it would make me as a killer. A killer to my own child. Even if i hate the dad, this kid still wants to live. My mind blanked as i stare out of the window.

-flashback-

I ran away from him and sticking my tongue out. "Oh come on, jagiya!" - he exclaimed, panting. I giggled. I ran across the school hallway. Why did i run?

It was the last day of school. The start of our holiday! I'm just excited. And i stole his perfume. Hehehehe. Sense that evil laugh girl. "Jagiya!" - he exclaimed.

I turned and he was panting. I giggled. Pity my little baby boy. He look tired. I walk up to him. I hand him his perfume. "Next time, it's my turn. I'm warning you." - he said, panting. I giggle and nodded.

I let him cool down for awhile. A bunch of girls walk pass us, and laughing in a girly way. "Hi Jimin." - they said in a girly way. Ew i wanna puke on their faces.

"Hi." - Jimin greeted them back with a smile.

"Do you have anything to do after this?" - one of them asked. Queenkas, urgh and ew. And ew. And bluek. And ewwww.

Jimin look to me. I was just blinking. He pull me by my waist, making me close to him. "Sorry. I can't. I have a date with my girlfriend." - he said, smiling to the girls and to me. Making our nose touch.

My heart started running fast. Running like as if it got chased. Yes it was. Chased by Park Jimin's. "Oh. It's okay then." - the same girl said.

"Have fun. But remember, you'll be mine one day." - she said, in a flirty way and walk away, giving Jimin a wink. Ewww gross.

"In her dreams." - Jimin said.

"So, go home, get dress, we're going on a date." - i said.

"Where are you bringing me?" - i asked.

"Well, it's not special but it was made with full of love." - he said, smiling. I laughed. So cute of him.

"No no no. No way Jungie." - i heard someone said. We turned and it was Jis and Jungie.

"Oh come on! I want to eat ice creams! We had waffles the other time because i followed you! So it's ice cream now!" - Jungkook whined. Those two. The cutest. But they aren't together.

They were... Friends? Oh they are best friends. "But i want waffles!" - Jis exclaimed.

"We had them the other day! I want ice cream. Pleaseeeee!" - Jungkook whined.

"Hey guys?" - i greeted.

"Oh hi, Rene and Mij." - Jis greeted us. I don't know why. But Jis create weird names. Like very weird.

"So, still fighting over whether to eat waffles or ice creams huh?" - Jimin asked. I chuckled.

"Yeah." - the both of them asnwered.

"Well, you guys can continue fighting while we have other plans to do. Bye!" - Jimin said. We leave the school. Jimin went back home, same goes to me.

-end of flashback-

Something hits me. What happen to Jis? I wonder what she's doing. She stopped schooling when we were 16. Some said she went overseas to finish her school. And she have graduated. Some said she went home schooling. And have graduated too.

But some said she's a gangster. Which totally doesn't make any sense. It's Jis. Jis is a very kind, nice girl. She will never be any of those. Pathetic. I miss her at times. She can be cold at times but she's very nice. During school days, she have no idea that me and Jimin are dating. Like at all.

I sighed. I miss the past. But at times, the past can be fun and good and sweet. But at times, it hurts too.

--------------------------------
EY WADDUP! I'm so sorry for the late update! I was busy ya know. Hehe but i hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

BTS upcoming is on the 18th of September! Like damn! I'm looking forward to it and i ain't looking forward to it bc I'll be dead by then hahaha! The album consist of 4 versions. BigHit be taking our money money manhi manhi. Like ergh! Pre-orders are also open today! Like heol. And the albums is called 'Her'. Woot.

Did you buy the album? I did! I bought 2 versions since i don't have enough for the other 2. So i got myself the 'L' & 'O' version! Yasss! I don't know when will it arrive but I'm exicted! And it's the first time I'm buying an album hehe!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

25/8/17, 25th August 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕