Chapter 16: Jamie's Healing Abilites

After that, Leo exited the dojo and walked towards Jamie, who was sitting with Raph on the couch.

"Jamie?" Leo said.

"Yeah?" she answered.

"Master Splinter wants to see you," he told her.

"Okay," Jamie responded, turned to Raph, kissed his cheek, then replied, "I'll be back."

"I'll be waiting," he smirked.

She got up as they held hands until she started walking towards the dojo. She saw Splinter meditating, so she approached quietly and knelt in front of him.

"Jamie," he stated.

"Yes, Sensei?" she answered.

"Raphael tells me that you not only have powers similar to April, but also healing abilities. Is this true?" Splinter remarked, opening his eyes.

Jamie blushed and responded, "Yes. But my powers are limited. There are some things that I can't fully heal."

"May I know why?" Splinter requested.

"It's probably because before I was born, my mom was experimented on by the Kraang like April's mother was. But I know that mine wasn't exposed to mutagen as much as April's was. That bit of mutagen was transferred to me before I was born, but I didn't discover my powers until a month before the Technodrome came," she explained.

Splinter nodded in understanding.

"Would you care to show me?" he asked.

"Okay," she answered.

She stood up and picked up a dagger. She sliced her left arm open and gasped quietly, making Splinter widen his eyes in shock. Then she put the dagger down and placed her right hand on the wound. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Pink pulses of energy traveled down her right arm and onto the wound. When she removed her hand, the wound was completely healed. Splinter looked in amazement and approached her.

"Impressive, Jamie. Would you like to develop it further?" he offered.

Her face formed a smile as she answered, "Hai, Sensei."

He started to show her the healing hands as well and now she doesn't have to completely rely on her Kraang healing abilities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Now both Jamie and Leo know the healing hands. How will that come into play?