Chapter 19: Casey is Attacked

Casey was riding his bike back home wearing his vigilante outfit while beat boxing. Then next thing you know he was ambushed.

"Whoa! What the what? Footbots!" he exclaimed.

He flipped his mask down and started fighting them off while continuing to ride his bike.

"Better warn the guys," he said to himself.

He pressed the alert button on his bike to signal the turtles. The fight kept going until finally Casey prepared to release a rocket at them.

"Goongalaaaaa!" he yelled his battle cry before he hit it.

The Foot bots looked at it then it exploded, taking them all out. Casey laughed at the sight.

"Aw, yeah, you better robo-check yourselves before you wreck yourselves, sons!" he mocked.

He continued to ride his bike and beatbox when he heard a different battle cry. Then he was kicked off his bike and hit the ground hard. He groaned then got up to see Karai, but she didn't seem to be herself.

"Huh? Karai, right? We never really met. I like what I'm seeing though. You got a sweet style," Casey said.

"Oh? Do you like this?" Karai smirked.

She charged and started beating Casey senselessly. He tried to fight back, but he was still confused.

"I thought you were one of the good guys. I don't wanna hurt you," Casey replied.

"But I want to hurt you. Slowly. Painfully," she threatened.

Then Casey got the upper hand and when he knocked her down, he caught her in a dip like in dancing.

"I'm not sure if I want to fight you or ask you out," Casey remarked.

"Not bad, Jones," Karai smiled deviously.

"I got more surprises for ya, Sweetheart," he smirked.

"So do I," she responded.

She got up and started to fight again until Casey had her in an armlock.

"It's over, Karai," Casey said.

"It's not over until I say it is!" Karai snapped, stomping on his foot.

He screamed as positions were switched; Karai held Casey in a dip while her left snake arm was wrapped around his body. She held her right snake arm above him ready to strike while she hissed dangerously. Then she kissed him, making Casey relax. When they parted, she let him go (her arms went back to normal) and Casey wobbled a little in a dizzy yet dreamy haze.

"Whoa, that was crazy. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was nice and all. But why are my lips numb?" he asked.

He started choking and collapsed on the ground as Karai approached them.

"The numbness is one of the effects of my venom. Some go faster than others. First: weakness. Then, paralysis. Then, blackout," Karai explained.

Casey panted heavily as the venom started to affect him.

"You're the second. Now I'm going to poison the turtles and Jamie. One. By. One," Karai said, lightly pushing Casey down with her foot.

Then she buried him in the trash and left a little present for whoever found him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Now Casey has been poisoned. And by Karai? Crud! Now what?