Part 2

Khushi was watching Sultan with NK but only physically as her mind was still busy in thinking about the act which she pulled down its not that she is regretting it neither she is ashamed with her behavior. She is upset with the fact that how can she let them to change her...they insulted her...humiliated her for that mother son duo leave others even her husband enjoyed her discomfort and let that boy disgrace her. She knew that it was her mistake as she go for DNA test behind his back and for that she had apologised but he like always choose his ego over their relations... above their marriage... their love.

"Khushiji... Khushiji" she came out her feeling NK touch on her hand.

"Ji..Ji Nanheji" said Khushi giving a sad smile.

"Kya Khushiji...aap so rhi hai" asked NK. (What happened Khushi...are you sleeping)[/DIV][BR][DIV]"Ji" asked confused Khushi. (What)

"So...I mean crying" said NK.

Hearing NK words Khushi realized that tears are falling continuously from her eyes which she didn't realized. Wiping her face with dupatta she gave him big smile which didn't reached to her eyes.

"Nanheji So nhi Ro rhi hota hai...aur apke sawal ka jawab hai ki hum nhi to the hai" said Khushi. (No NK I'm not crying)

"To fir ye jasoos" asked NK with suspicion. (Then this detective)

"Nanheji jasus nhi aasoon...aur mere aankh me kuch chala gya tha bus Isi liye him thik hai" said Khushi. (NK its tear not detective... and I'm fine it just something went in my eyes)

NK knew that she is lying but didn't forced her, and thought to say for which he is trying from while.

"Khushiji.. I'm sorry" said NK.

"Haa...sorry... par kis liye" asked confused Khushi. (Sorry for what)

"Khushiji being your friend I should have realized your sorrow... but like a fool...I was busy in cracking jokes and eating please...even for once I nerve thought how bad you must be feeling when all were comparing Arav with Nanav...please Khushiji forgive me" said NK.

"Nanheji hum jhuth nhi bolenge haa hume bahut bura lagta hai jab sab Arav aur Arnavji ke bich me samantaye ginwate hai magar humara yakin kijiye Nanheji hum aapse bilkul bhi naraz nhi hai" said Khushi. (Nanheji I'll not lie I really felt bad when all were comparing Arav with Arnavji but trust me I'm not angry with you)

"Machi" asked NK. (Fish)[/DIV][BR][DIV]" Machi nhi Sachi Nanheji... aur hum aapse sachi muchi bilkul bhi naraj nhi hai" said Khushi while giggling. (Its truth Nanheji not fish...and I'm not angry with you atoll)

**********************

Khushi entered in her room found frustrated Arnav walking to & fro as if measuring length of room looking at his condition she wanted to laugh aloud but still she controlled herself and ignoring him she went to closet to took out a dress for her.

"Khushi" called Arnav but Khushi went in washroom without replying.

Arnav was waiting for her from past 3 hours he had decided to sort out their difference... its enough now whatever happened it was not that important let their relations for such pity issues and finally his wait ended when Khushi entered but without giving him single glance to him she went to closet and even didn't replied when he called her and after 15 minutes she came out of washroom and started brushing her hair standing in front of mirror.

"Khushi" Arnav called her again but no reply from her side.

"Khushi" still same response and this make him angry and when Arnav Singh Raizada get angry his sane mind always left his side especially when matter related to Khushi.