Chapter 13

As soon as they were in the elevator he started kissing her again. This time it wasn't hard and he didn't deepen it. The kiss was sweet and he took his time tasting her, nibbling on her lips as if it was a rare delicacy. 'Hmmm...' he chuckled against her lips before raising up. 'I must say Mrs Malino, you are mighty fine.' She blushed and took away step away from him. He did things to her body that set her brain and body on overload. He only laughed and took her hand.

As soon as they stepped in the lobby they were hounded by cameras. Jonas didn't see them because he was staring at her and she was staring at him. 'Fuck,' He cursed as he pulled her close to his side. 'GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BUILDING!' He shouted but it was lost in the sound of men throwing questions at them. The flashing lights blinded her, making it hard to see.

'I'm sorry sir. They just barged right in!' She heard the receptionist erratic cry as she tried to push back some of the guys. Overwhelmed and out of her element she tried to turn and run back the elevator but a big guy came out if nowhere. The frame of his camera hit her in the forehead and the next thing she knew the guy was on the floor holding his cheek. The place quieted then and when she looked up at Jonas to see him was staring at the guy with murder in his eyes. He turn to her then and the anger on his face made her step back but he followed 'Are you okay?' He touched forehead softly and she winced. It didn't hurt as much but touch it and it throb like bitch.

'Yeah am fine.' She whispered.

He studied her for a second more before turning back to the crowd who had surprisingly settle down 'Get out of my building.' It amazed her how calmly he spoke and still manage to make it sound threatening. Everyone scurried out, he turn back to the security guard who must have been lost in the chaos 'Get this piece of shit out of here and take that camera and smash it.'

'Hey man you can't do that!' the guy yelled as he struggled to stand on his feet. He quickly shut up when Jonas advance on him again 'Hey I'm sorry for hitting your lady.' They watched as the guard pulled the man through the lobby doors and just as Jonas ordered he broke the camera on the side walk.

'Breaking the guy's camera wasn't really necessary.' Emma mumbled and quickly regretted saying anything when he turned on her.

'Not necessary. He hit you!' he shouted. She looked around and saw that they had a handful of people staring at them. She glared at Jonas. He really needed some anger management classes.

'Whatever, it was just a damn accident. I'm going home, is there a back entrance I can maybe take?' He sighed and shook his head. He ran his hands through his once perfect hair before pinching the bridge of his nose. She was kind of happy that he was frustrated. Good, she wasn't going to make things easy on him.

He took her elbow and led her back to the elevator and he pressed the button. They were descending 'Why didn't we just do this in the first place?'

'Because I was hoping for a nice walk!' He snapped before taking a deep breath 'I'm sorry about earlier. Now we will have to drive for a while to find a private restaurant where we won't be hassled.'

Emma shook her head no 'I want to go home, better yet you can drop me off my aunt’s house.'

'That's a great idea. Give me a chance to meet your family.'

'That's not what I meant!' He only shrugged and took her hand. The door opened and he pulled her with him to his car. It was parked near the entrance. She slapped his hands away when he tried to buckle her in and she smile secretly when he growled angrily at her. This was going to be fun.

Minutes later they pulled out and she told him to head south. The car ride was a silent one, neither of them spoke as Jonas maneuverer the car through the upswing traffic. 'Tell me about your aunt. She was the lady with you at the beach right?'