Chapter 27: Savanti Romero

Savanti Romero looked around at the place Renet decided to go.

"How droll. The early 21st century. Why would you pick this era?" he asked.

That's when he saw her with the turtles and Jamie, unsheathing their weapons.

"Oh, I see. The Turtle Warriors. And the first and fiercest female warrior of the future, Jamie Dabbs. Of course. But you must realize they can't defeat me. Your history is wrong. Give me the time scepter and I shall let you live," Savanti demanded.

"Ninjas, let's welcome this freak New York-style," Leo said.

They attacked, but they weren't exactly winning. Then he approached Renet.

"Give it to me, girl," he commanded.

"Not this time!" Renet shouted.

She knocked him back in time.

"No!" he screamed as he was.

"Whew. Wow. That was like, the most evil Time Master ever, right? No worries. I sent him like 100 million years in the past," Renet assured.

"I think I speak for us all when I say we have no idea what is going on!" Donnie screamed.

"Oh, right. Yeah, sorry. Let me explain everything," Renet started, cleared her throat, then explained, "In the future, we Time Masters are the protectors of time, space, and reality itself. I'm apprentice to the top guy in our order, Lord Simultaneous. Last night, someone tried to steal the Time Scepter, a piece of tech so advanced it can not only control time, it can bend reality itself. It was Savanti Romero, the evil mutant Time Master. With the scepter, he could rule all of reality, changing history to suit his cruel whims. So I took it from him, and I used it to lure him to the one era he could be defeated in: Now, by the famous Turtle Warriors and Jamie Dabbs!"

"But we didn't defeat him. You did. So history was totally wrong," Leo pointed out.

Then the staff started glowing and the sand in the timer started going haywire.

"Oh, grok. This isn't good. Savanti is making changes in the past. He's trying to wipe us out in the present," Renet replied.

"He can do that?" Donnie asked.

"Oh, yeah. That happens a lot. I guess I should have let you guys defeat him like history said. Can you help me?" she said.

"Help you? We don't even know you," Raph pointed out.

"Come on, guys. One day we're going to be famous for doing great things. This is one of them," Mikey explained.

"Mikey's right. I mean, even if we didn't defeat him now, there is a chance we still could," Jamie added.

Then thunder struck as a huge face appeared.

"Renet!" it bellowed.

"Lord Simultaneous? Aw, man. I'm so busted," Renet responded.

"Foolish child, what have you done?!" Lord S shouted.

"We gotta get out of here. Lord S is gonna kill me!" Renet said, opening and jumping through a time portal.

"Renet, wait for me!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Mikey!" Leo shouted.

"Booyakasha!" Mikey yelled as he jumped in after Renet.

"Renet, you cannot escape me. I will find you," Lord S promised.

The others ran into the portal too to see where Mikey and Renet went off to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So Renet is gonna take the turtles and Jamie back in time. Sounds fun.