Chapter 28: Camelot

They all screamed as they were sent further back into the past. They finally managed to land in some forest.

"Where the heck are we?" Mikey asked.

"More like 'when' are we?" Renet corrected.

"'Avalon. Camelot. The Tower of the Demon'? This is not good," Donnie said.

"Um, guys? Look," Jamie replied.

They looked to see a beautiful castle looking over a peaceful kingdom.

"We're in Medieval times!" Donnie realized.

"England in the year 980 A.D. That is so cold, right? Isn't that what you say in your time? 'Cold'?" Renet asked.

"It's actually 'cool.' And no, this is not cool! At all!" Raph shouted.

"Raph, calm down," Jamie told him.

"Um, well, I meant to send him back 100 million years. You have to help me stop him," Renet requested.

"It looks like we have no choice, guys. We gotta save history," Leo said.

"Yes! You guys are such groovy daddy-Os," Renet exclaimed.

"Oh, snap. Renet, I got a rad idea. Check this out," Mikey replied.

He went up to her and started doing some movements the others couldn't understand. Renet giggled, knowing what he meant.

"The scepter can do that. It's just a little quantum manipulation," she answered.

She twirled the scepter and a bright light shown. They all covered their eyes and when they looked at themselves, the turtles were in their LARPing costumes from when they played "Mazes and Mutants" while Jamie was in a warrior princess outfit (A/N the pic above).

"Oh, not again with the costumes," Raph groaned.

"Come on! We need to blend in, dude. Plus, I wanted to look extra sweet for Renet. It's the elf ears. Chicks dig 'em," Mikey explained cheekily.

"I love the warrior princess outfit. And by the way Raph, you look adorable as a dwarf barbarian," Jamie commented.

When Raph turned to her to protest, his jaw dropped at the sight of her. Her hair was wavy and wilder than it normally was, she wore a black bra-like armored top with black gloves, a black armored skirt, and black boots. And the weapon she had along with her bow and arrows was a single sword.

"Whoa! Jamie, you look hot. I mean, you always do," Raph smirked then added nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

Jamie giggled and wrapped her arms around him as she said, "Thanks, Raph. And even though you're a dwarf barbarian, you're my knight in shining armor."

Raph smiled, dipped her, kissed her, then brought her back up. Before anything else could be done, they heard horses coming their way. Now what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N They're in Camelot?! That sounds really cool! Or as Renet says, "grokking COLD"! Lol!