Chapter 35: Yoshi, Saki, and Pōru

Saki was on his knees in front of the Hamato clan's master, Yuuta.

"I saw it with my own eyes. They were small green men in strange costumes. Clearly the Yokai of legend. And also a young woman that looked like Pōru and Rōra's daughter Jeimī," Saki explained.

They all heard a familiar laugh then it said, "Yokai? Your imagination has run wild, Saki."

"And a woman that looks like my daughter who is just a baby? What nonsense," another man chuckled.

The turtles and Jamie gasped at the sight of Hamato Yoshi and Dabuzu Pōru. Everybody but Mikey hid out of sight.

"Whoa. Human Splinter," Leo responded.

"He looks so weird without fur," Mikey commented before Raph pulled him out of sight.

"And isn't that your father, Jamie?" Donnie asked.

"Yeah. When we moved to New York, we had Japanese names. But my parents translated them and we went by the English translation: Paul, Laura, and Jamie Dabbs," she explained.

"Makes sense," Raph said.

"Small green men? Spirits? Monsters? A woman fighting along side them? Your head has always been in the clouds, brother," Yoshi continued, holding a tessen similar to April's.

"Do not be too dismissive of the supernatural world, Yoshi. Same with you, Pōru. There are many dimensions, many beings that permeate what we call reality," Yuuta replied.

"My apologies, Father. Please continue, Saki," Yoshi urged jokingly.

"Yes. Let us hear more of this interesting tale," Pōru chuckled.

"Do not mock me, Yoshi. Neither you, Pōru. I know what I saw," Saki growled.

Yuuta coughed then remarked, "Some legends say when the Yokai arrive, tragedy is sure to follow."

"Dudes, these Yokai sound like trouble," Mikey said.

"He's talking about us, genius," Raph snapped.

"Yokai are mythical Japanese monsters," Donnie explained.

"And the fact that they think that you controlled me to fight along side you is also bad," Jamie added.

They saw everyone but Yoshi, Saki, and Pōru leave the room.

Saki sighed and informed, "I tell you, we all saw them."

They all bowed at each other, indicating it was a free for all.

"It reminds me of the Yokai friends we invented as children," Yoshi said.

"Remember, Saki?" Pōru asked.

They started the fight, it getting heated between Saki and Yoshi with Pōru's help.

"You never listen to me. Just like Tang Shen," Saki snapped.

"This again?" Pōru groaned.

"Yet again you speak of Shen?" Yoshi asked, irritated.

"You care nothing for her. Only for the clan, only for yourself. And Pōru, you support him when he doesn't deserve her," Saki responded.

It kept going until Yoshi and Pōru finally beat Saki.

"That is not true, brother. I have always been there for you," Yoshi declined.

"We both have," Pōru added.

Yoshi held out his hand to help him up, but Saki smacked it away and growled at them. Then he saw the turtles' and Jamie's shadows.

"What?" he said.

They made it out just in time before Saki could see them. Then he growled and left the dojo.

"Do not worry, Yoshi. He just needs some time," Pōru assured.

"I hope you're right, Pōru. Well, I must get home to Shen and Miwa. Say hello to Rōra and Jeimī for me," Yoshi requested.

"I will. Goodbye, brother," Pōru waved.

They left for their homes then, hoping that Saki will understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Whoa! This is crazy! Am I right?