Chapter 38: Mothers Talk

Rōra continued to look for Tang Shen until she found her, sitting on a rock and rocking little Miwa to sleep.

"Tang Shen!" she called.

"Oh, Rōra. Hello. How are you and Jeimī?" Shen asked.

"Very well, thank you. What about you and Miwa?" Rōra returned.

"Same. What brings you out here?" Shen wondered.

"Well, Yoshi told me what happened between you two earlier," Rōra answered.

"Oh. Well, you see, I want to go to America. New York City. But Yoshi is too dedicated to ninjutsu to do so. Doesn't Pōru do the same?" Shen explained.

"Sometimes. He wants to because he doesn't want Jeimī to get involved since it could be dangerous for her. I mean after what happened to me from those weird creatures, he's been more overprotective. But he doesn't because this is all we know. Ninjutsu, the Hamato Clan, you and Yoshi, we're all family. So whatever happens, we have each other," Rōra said.

Tang Shen smiled, stood up, and hugged Rōra.

"Thank you, Rōra," Shen replied.

"You're welcome. Now let's get you home," Rōra offered.

They continued on the trail, not knowing they were walking towards the turtles and future Jamie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Rōra and Shen discussed what would be best for their daughters. Now what'll happen when they accidentally run into "yokai"?