Chapter 66: Dinosaur in the Sewers

Raph was on a solo mission while the rest of us hung out at the lair. The guys decided to watch the last episode of "Crognard", but I didn't because you know how Raph would be. Then I got this splitting headache, along with Rockwell letting me know that Raph was searching for the Dino Man. I went to the others and apparently they heard it too. Later on, Rockwell and Slash came in, weakened from a fight they must've encountered. Then we finally got a call from him, saying where to meet him. When we found him, he showed us the Dino Man, or Zok, and apparently, he tamed him. He called him Commander Zor-Raph and obeyed his commands. He was really a type of alien called the Triceratons and he said that the Kraang were still around and that he had to set this beacon. So we went after them and he was right, which terrified me. We fought them off and then we found out they used the Statue of Liberty as a Kraang base. We made it inside and Zok, Raph, and I went to the crown while the others took out the portal and the Kraang. But once he found his old gear, Zok turned on us and went to set this beacon. When we recovered, we all went after him and turns out the beacon was a tracking beacon that would signal the other Triceratons to destroy our world. We stopped it and Zok fell over the edge of the torch. But I still can't help but wonder if we really stopped the beacon.

Jamie finished writing in her journal, still shuddering at the fact of their world being destroyed. Raph came in and noticed she wasn't doing so good. He held her close and she snuggled closer to him.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"That we didn't really stop the beacon. What if the world is destroyed?" she answered.

"We did. And if they do come, we'll stop them. We've taken the Kraang out and we'll do the same with the Triceratons," Raph assured.

"I hope so. I just can't help but worry," Jamie confessed.

Raph kissed her and she quickly joined in.

Once they parted, Raph said, "I worry about it too. But you keep me going."

Jamie smiled and kissed him again. This is really getting crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N The possibility of our world ending. IS THIS CRAZY OR WHAT?!