Chapter 27: Who's that?

^^guys, i've been goin through a lot lately, im sorry for the slow updates. but im having lots of troubles, keep up the comments guys, you guys are my inspiration to write. 

ur beautiful, ur worth fighting for, ur amazing, i love you xx

not edited

Wild's POV

The sun blinded my sore eyes, my head was pounding hardly making me lightheaded. I look around the unknown room and start to panic, I notice the arm hanging around my waist. My eyes travel up the arm to see a sleeping Evan. His eyebrows were furrowed as if he was distressed in his sleep. His hold on me tightens to the point where I could barely breathe.

"E-Evan!" I choke out, suddenly his eyes fly open. He jumps, falling off the bed in the process.

"What what?!?!" Evan asks looking around the room, I giggle slightly and say "Where are we?"

"Um, Hampton Inn." Evan scratches the back of his neck.

"So we're at a hotel? Why didn't you just take me home?" I ask in confusion, he could've just taken me home and let me sleep there. We were only 15 minutes away from that party whilst the Hampton Inn is 20 minutes away.

"It's a long story." Evan says, his eyebrows still furrowed as if he was worried about something.

"Tell me, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Okay you need to see it for yourself, let's go." Evan grabs my hand and leaves the room, we didn't bring anything so that helped a lot. We return the key and start to drive home. Confusion was still over powering me at the moment. What's happening? What do I need to see? What's going on?

"Okay, don't freak out when I show you. I'll be right beside you." Evan says as he pulls into his driveway, we walk up the stairs and into his bedroom.

What I saw slightly freaked me out, there must be some explanation. My window was completely shattered and broken, and sitting on Evan's desk was a Vlog camera. He doesn't own a Vlog camera...

"What happened?" I ask, Evan walks next to his window and leans on it. He looks off into my room as if there was a monster in it.

"Wild, watch the video on my computer." Evan sighs in distress. Confused, I walk over to his desk, power on his computer and click play on the black screen. It showed some monster, evil clown, smiling sickly at the camera. I got goosebumps. Why is he showing me this- wait. That's my poster in the background...

I continue to watch the creepy video, it shows the clown walking over to a bed and switching the camera around to face a girl in the bed, he pets her hair and face causing me to cover my mouth in terror. The girl... She looks exactly like me!

The clown sets the camera down on the floor, the whole room was on display, the identical sleeping body in my bed. Is this real? Is this some joke? Is Evan pranking me?

"Wild, you got drunk last night at the party. I took you home early to get you to bed. But- when I got to your room. I saw a camera in the camera, facing me. I knew you guys don't have security cameras so I was confused. I took it to my room and watched the footage, an evil clown was watching you. I was so freaked out and scared, then I saw that clown standing in your room. He saw me and broke your window, instantly I grabbed you and ran outside. The clown chased me to the car but luckily I got away." Evan explains, I was still struck in terror. How did I not notice this?! 

I stand up and tackle Evan to the ground with a big hug.

"Thank you." I whisper, without Evan, what could've happened? 

Evan hugs me back tightly, we were so caught up in the moment that I didn't hear the shuffling behind us. I pull him tighter and choke out a fearful sob. 

Suddenly I hear deep breathing behind us, who's that? Evan pulls away and turns around in confusion. I look at the scene before me in horror.

The clown holds the bat up and wacks Evan's head, causing him to fall to the ground. My heart stopped beating, everything turned cold. I stare at the clown before me in terror.

"G-Get away!" I yell and step backwards, I need to help Evan!

"Who are you?!" I scream out as the clown walks closer to me, silence was the only reply.

The clown holds the bat up, ready to swing. Luckily I dodge it quickly and steal the bat from his grip. I hold the bat up, fear took over me in that second. I was worried for what was going to happen, I was worried for the unconscious Evan lying on the floor, I was worried for my fate as cheesy as it sounds.

I finally make my decision.

I swing the bat with full force causing the clown to fall to the floor. 

"Oh my god." I whisper in fear.

I pull out my phone which I luckily kept with me at the party and dial 911.

"Hello this is 911 what's your emergency?"

"I-I need an ambulance, someone broke into my house and hit my boyfriend with a baseball bat." I give her the adress and kneel down next to Evan. I could see a pool of blood start to form by his head causing me to cuss loudly.

"Please stay with me!" I cry out and grab one of his shirts from the floor and wrap it around his head to stop the bleeding.

"Please Evan, you can't do this to me!" I sob loudly in my hands, my heart was pounding in my ears. I look over at the clown in the corner of the room, I quickly crawl over to him and get ahold of the mask.

Should I take the mask off?

I decide to rip off the mask and come face to face with the man I've despised my whole life.

He was the reason I had Androphobia, Anxiety, Depression.

He was the reason for my fear.

And the worst part...

Was that he was my father.

-

yikes, hard chapter. guys i thought this would be a good reminder...

you are beautiful, you are worthy, you are special. no matter what anyone says, you are unbreakable and you matter. 

especially since im going through a tough time right now i know how much some people need this

especially since im going through a tough time right now i know how much some people need this. everyone reading this matters and means the world to me. i love you guys so much xx