Thirty-Eight

A/N: Hey Guys! I know I disappeared for a VERY long time, but I've kept up with all the love and comments you all left ❤ For a long time I was debating on whether or not I wanted to just abandon this story, but after a lot of thinking, I realized I couldnt do that. I can't leave you all hanging without an ending(whether it be an angsty one or not lol) so I'll be sure to provide my lovely readers with one!

Also, I'm working on a new Yoonmin fic. It'll be a lot shorter than this(Probably 5 chapters long) and I won't be posting it until it's complete. I'll be sure to post the link for it whenever I get around to posting it! Anyway, I'm going to be wrapping this story up pretty soon. I've been writing it for about 3 or 4 years now. I lost count lol but yeah it'll make me sad to end this story but it's time to wrap it up. 

---

"I know she's wrong, but I miss her." Jimin sighed, gently brushing Yoongi's hair from his face as he rested his head along Jimin's lap.

"Just talk to her, Jimin." Yoongi was enjoying the gentle touch of his other half. This might've been the calmest moment the two have had without being interrupted by Satan himself. "Maybe she misses you too." Yoongi shrugged, knowing full well that she did.

"The last time I 'just' talked to her, we got in a full blown argument." Jimin slightly adjusted himself, feeling his legs going a bit numb. "I understand it's a touchy subject, and maybe I was in the wrong for bringing it up out of nowhere. I know that if someone came up to me talking about what I went through with Seung, and they weren't supposed to know about any of it, I'd be pretty upset too. It's like, who are you to come to me and speak on something like you were there? Y'know?" Jimin was beginning to understand Hana's anger. Though, she was definitely wrong for handling the situation the way she did, Jimin wasn't innocent either.

"Then you both need to apologize to each other. Simple as that. You two love each other, so why let your friendship go to shit over this?" Yoongi looked up at Jimin, staring lovingly at the latter. "She loves you, Jimin. I know you think she's wrong for treating me the way she does, and maybe I think she is too, but I don't think she's been able to properly deal with it. So, I guess that's why I let her treat me how she does."

"But, it's wrong." 

"I know it is, but I don't know how to get her to see it's wrong."

"Maybe you should sit down with her again and talk about it. If you do that, then I'll apologize to her."

"Apologize to her first, and then I'll talk to her." 

"Okay, my love." Jimin agreed.

While lying there in Jimin's arms, he debated whether or not he should mention him seeing Seung at the bar the other day. But, Hana was right. What was the point of bringing it up? What could he possibly get out of that? It was really none of his business who Seung was with. So, he figured he'd drop it. Nothing good was to come from it anyway. Though, a part of him wanted to know if Hanji was aware of Seung's infidelity, and if he wasn't, wouldn't it be fun to tell him? Wouldn't it be great to see him hurt the way Jimin did? To hear him talk so highly of a man that was out sleeping around behind his back? Wouldn't it be amazing to see him hurt the way Jimin hurt? Yoongi shook the thoughts from his head. No matter how awful a person was, no one deserved that. "Hey." Yoongi sat up, and turned to face Jimin. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jimin smiled sweetly, and poked the latter in the stomach, laughing when he flinched.

While the two sat playfully teasing each other, Hana was walking through the front door, humming some song she had stuck in her head for the past week. "Yoongi, I need you at the bar. Someone called out." She called from the kitchen.