10 | friends

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Eleanor shouts out as Kira squeezed past through the number of students crowding the hallway,-- each celebrating for their final exams has officially come to an end -- and out of the school building

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Eleanor shouts out as Kira squeezed past through the number of students crowding the hallway,-- each celebrating for their final exams has officially come to an end -- and out of the school building. Eleanor tries to follow where Kira is headed to but just as she reaches the door out of the building, Kira had already drove her car out of the school grounds.

        Now that final exams is officially over, Kira has a lot of time to look for Emiline again. For sure it wouldn't be that harder this time since she's got all the free time and Emiline had shown up in front of her last week. Kira is confident that Emiline would show up again.

        Kira sighs, a relaxed one, and then turned the car radio on which then played a song of a girl singing about being alone and finding her place in this world. She passed by number of small houses and buildings, then turned around a corner, turning the car radio volume a bit lower as she thinks about how she would convince Em to come back.

        But truthfully speaking, the Emiline that she saw last week at the inn wasn't exactly the Emiline that she had known for so long. Her eyes are all fired up, her hair frizzy, she looks tired and lost. The normal brightness inside her eyes is missing. But then again, she went through a lot these past seven months. She obviously wasn't able to handle all the stress because never once in her life did she encountered that kind of thing in her life. As well as Kira.

        But Kira had managed to keep it all together and put a brave facade for seven months, for sure, if Emiline had just given it a chance, they wouldn't be having this problem right now. The only problem is that, Emiline had lost all confidence in herself.

        And Kira was unable to help her regain it.

        Her phone vibrated against her jean pockets and when Kira looked at the caller i.d, it was Eleanor.

        Turning her phone off, -- ignoring El's calls -- Kira finally parked in front of the same inn she had checked into a week ago forty minutes later.

        The lady at the front gave her room keys on the third floor and she walked faster than normal towards her room. She had expected to get the same room she stayed at last week, but unfortunately, it is currently occupied.

        When she reached the third floor, room 309 at the left corner near the window by the end of the hall, she hurriedly unlocked the door and placed her belonging inside then quickly got out of the inn not really planning on staying there for another minute or so. All Kira knows is that she needs to see Emiline again.

        Her phone vibrated against her jean pocket as Eleanor calls again. Kira's feeling guilty for ignoring her and for not telling her about seeing Emiline. She feels guilty for lying to her parents over and over, but at this point, all Kira has in mind is to save Emiline.

        She walked across the street, passing by various of shops and small apartments. Could it be possible that in one of these apartments is where Emiline is actually hiding?