October 4 (Part 1)

Lauren: I just met my parents in the parking lot - Going to meet up with Ally and Hannah and Normani..

Lauren: I know you're at your booth and you probably aren't looking at your phone, but I wanted you to know you looked beautiful this morning

Lauren: I'm so happy I get to be yours and even more proud that I get to call you mine

Lauren: We will be stopping by soon.. I can't wait to see you. I love you

---

Lauren is laughing very loudly when Camila spots her in the lineup at the Alpha Delta Pi kissing Booth, she closes her eyes for a moment and focuses on her voice and on what she's saying as laughter bubbles from inside her own chest at the conversation she's having.

"So Normani just ordered some chlorophyll from creation juicery and Ally goes what are you trying to kill somebody?"

Camila managed to open her eyes just in time to see a confused and happy grin spread across her fiancée's face and she hears her use that voice, the one she uses when she knows she's right.

"I go ally I think- No, that's chloroform."

Ally let's out a heavy laugh while Hannah just shakes her head and Clara smiles, Mike reaching out to pat Ally's head as if he thinks she's a small child.

"I thought it was chlor-" she tries to get out, but Lauren laughs again and makes a face with her eyes wide and happy.

"-It's chloroform."

They keep laughing as Hannah pulls Ally in for a hug and Normani is already looking in the direction of where Dinah, Camila, and a couple other girls are standing in a line at the front of the booth. When it's finally their turn, Normani walks over and places two one's down on the counter in front of Dinah and smiles as she leans in. Mike walks up next and Camila furrows her brow when he sets down his money and leans across the booth.

"Papa J," Camila says letting out a small giggle when he presses a kiss to her cheek.

"Good morning, Kid," Mike finally replies just as he's shoved to the side by Lauren and Camila can hear him mutter under his about Lauren being impatient.

Placing a five down in front of Camila, Lauren smirks. "What will five dollars get me?"

Rolling her eyes, Camila shakes her head and leans in, with her hand finding the back of Lauren's neck as she pulls her into a hot, seering kiss that's all teeth and tongue and lips.

"Shit," Lauren mumbles, her words vibrating against Camila's lips. "I should have brought more cash."

"Stop being gross!" Mike's voice rings put from his spot to the left of the line and Camila gasps, somewhat shocked when she watches Lauren flip him off.

Ally and Hannah are next. Ally takes Camila. Hannah takes Dinah. And Clara just slips a couple dollars into the donation jar and walks away without a kiss from anybody, causing everyone to laugh.

The lineup keeps moving and Camila looks over at Lauren and smiles, mouthing a quick "See you later," and Lauren nods her reply before disappearing with the crowd deeper into the parking lot where tailgating is in full swing.

"They were wearing their school sweaters we bought them," Dinah laughs out and Camila's head snaps up as her eyes scan for any sight of Lauren, because she hadn't even noticed what Lauren was wearing, she was too distracted by that kiss.