What's Love?

VANESSA LYNN ORTIZ

Leilani walked threw the door,

"What the hell Lucas? That's your stepsister? She's only 15 what the hell?!" She yelled

I started crying might I well get this all out

"Listen Babe, I'm sorry it's jus-" Lucas was about to say before Leilani cut him off

"Whatever Lucas were done, Vanessa I can't believe you, you Whore!" She walked off

I cried even harder, that's the best water yup could describe me now, a Whore who slept with there soon to be Stepbrother.

"Ugh! I wish you never came here! I wish I never met you!" Lucas yelled in frustration at me.

I cried and cried, a little Whore I am aren't I?

--

As I walked out the building with stares from people all day. I walked the opposite direction of 'home' you call.

I walked to the bus stop taking a bus I don't know where to but bring me somewhere

I paid my fair heading to the very back of the bus taking my seat dozing off.

What happens if I never return? Will it harm many people? I don't think so.

If I never moved here, and love the great friends I have in Canada..  would be so great, I kinda miss the snow , I remember when I was younger I use to eat the fresh batches that didn't look stepped on and shove the pretty white snow in my mouth. They really taste good when you dip something like maybe a strawberry flavored food coloring into it and taste the wonderful amusement of life.

"Hey miss you got to get off, you fell asleep you need a ride?" The bus driver asked waking me up.

"Oh no thanks, but where are we?" I asked.

"Tampa" he said.

Yo.. the bus goes that Far? I'm all the way in Tampa, Florida which I live in Miami.