Chapter 26

Hi Guys...

Just want to say if you've fanned or added my story to your library I'm sorry I haven't commented back but I've kind of lost track of where I'm up to so if you've done any of the above including voting for any of my chapters I want to say thank you and I really appreciate it :)

Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Come on guys... we need to get there today” Scott said. I walked over to Jake with my suitcase and handed it to him so then he could put it in the boot of the minivan. I turned back around and saw my mum stood in front of the school. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. I can’t believe she had just come back and now I was going away. This was the first time I was actually going away without her and I felt so nervous but Jake, Scott and Becki would be with me so I’ll be fine.

“Good luck” she said when she let go of me. I could see that she was trying to fight her tears. I smiled at her and then turned and walked towards the minivan. I climbed in and went to the back so then I was next to Becki. At the side of us was Scott, diagonal to us was Simon and Matt and right at the front behind the driver was Miss Brown and Jake.

Before I left on Monday night Scott and Jake played rock, paper, scissors to see who would be the lucky one to sit at the back, obviously Scott won. I took my iPod out of my bag and plugged in the connector where two sets of headphones could be plugged in so me, Becki and Scott could all listen to some Cobra Starship, Muse and 100 monkeys whilst travelling to London. I watched Jake climb in with a frown on his face when he saw Miss Brown already sat down in the seat. Me, Becki and Scott started to quietly laugh to ourselves. When Jake closed the minivan door and sat down the driver started to drive off and our journey to London started from there.

We managed to arrive at our hotel at 5:00 due to us having to stop off at nearly every service station we passed as Miss Brown kept complaining all the time. As we pulled up Jake rushed out of the minivan and walked straight to the back of the van. Miss Brown walked into the hotel to sign us in whilst we had to get our luggage from Jake one by one. I was the last one to collect mine as I was the last one out of the minivan. Me and Becki thought we would ‘take our time’ so then we could wait for Jake and Scott. Jake carried in his big sports bag and Scott had the same.

“So what do you guys plan on doing now?” Scott asked us.

Becki sighed “Go to bed” she said whilst yawning.

“It’s 5:00” Jake said whilst laughing.

“Your point?” I asked him. He shook his head and opened the door so then I could walk in first. Becki then followed and then Jake and Scott came in. We walked up to Miss Brown, Simon and Matt.

“Right girls... this is your key card you’re in room 203... Mr Peterson” She said the last part with a hint of a purr in her voice. I stopped myself quickly from the eye roll that was on the verge of letting lose. “Your room is next door to the boys, room 200” Jake nodded whilst taking the key card out of Miss Brown’s hand.

I started to slowly walk to the lift with Becki so then we could get settled into our room before dinner. We stood at the back of the lift whilst Scott stood at the side of me, Simon and Matt both had headphones in and stood at the side of Becki whilst Jake and Miss Brown stood in front of us. I caught a whiff of Jake’s pine scent and took a deep breath.

“So what are you planning on doing tonight?” Miss Brown asked Jake quietly. Obviously she didn’t remember that we were all in a small confined space.