Author's Note, Fun Facts, Sequel Info, and Copyright:

This has been spilt into 4 seperate sections. The first being the author's note, the second being fun facts, the third being information about the sequel which is located in the external link and under my profile as "Transparent Book2 in the Invisible Series", and the final section being the copyright. Thank you.

Author's Note:

I am so happy that this book is done, however I will miss it gravely. I had so much fun working on it and it was honestly a emotional rollercoaster for all of us... And for the one's who will be continuing on in the series, a very unfinished emotional rollercoaster at that. At the beginning of this book Raine McGuire was a very sheltered girl who's life revolved solely around her religion and christain beliefs, her life suddenly shooken by a rape she kept secret. We watched as she goes through every fear filled, torturous, emotional, and/or intimidating challenge. We watch her grow into a girl who's more then willing to speak her mind instead of being trapped in her thoughts, a girl who's willing to let someone love her and be loved even though she feels unworthy. Although her trouble's are, trust me when I say this, so very very far from over... Raine is not that girl anymore.

However, Raine is not the only character of this story. Elijah Storm faces his own challenges in life, having to support his family on his own and having everyone judge him, he's a forceful and blunt character. We watch as he slowly changes in order to be someone Raine is more proud of then disappointer, or we watch him try to at least. We get to see him keep a silent promise of never letting anyone hurt her, even if it means putting himself on the line to keep her safe. He struggles with his own personal demons, and although at the end it seems they may have won, we still get to feel Elijah's bulletproof aura.

Over the course of writing this book, Raine and Elijah have become 2 of my strongest characters and whether or not they will get back together is still a question for even me. This book has so many different challenges in it, and some chapters I wrote even broke my own heart or made me aww at the sweetness. I can not wait until the sequel is up and running! I have new characters in store that I can't wait to present you with, and some minor characters will have much bigger and more powerful roles. I am so happy and HONORED you guys decided to give this book a chance, let alone read it till the end. I can honestly say this was and continues to be my baby, and I am so happy I had the courage to post it. Thank you all so very much!! I can't even began to express the happiness I have in me, and I hope you all continue to follow me in this.

Fun Facts :

1. Raine McGuire was originally going to be a only child raised alone by her cancerous mother.

2. Elijah Storm wasn't going to be a love interest. I originally planned for Raine to fall in love with him but have him murdered by her rapist before she ever got the chance to admit it.

3. I wrote the prologue of this story during computer class. I saved it in my emails as a draft, and originally it wasn't going to be posted.

4. Raine's father was supposed to be an alcoholic but at some point I decided against it. I didn't think it fit his character at the time.

5. Elijah was originally supposed to have two sibling, a younger brother named Joey and a younger sister named Olivia. (Olivia still appears in the book in Chapter 3: Misbehaving, however I decided against making her a sibling of Elijah and I changed Joey to a girl.)

6. Raine and Chase were suppose to fall in with each other, bonding over Elijah's death. Raine would later find out whom he was (Her rapist) and kill him herself in a fit of rage.

7. Jared was not supposed to be a character at all. He was a accident. I had forgotten Chase's name and ended up creating a entirely new character.

8. Scarlet from chapter 5 was originally supposed to attack Raine at the pepper rally, accusing her of sleeping with her boyfriend even though the two had never met.

9. Chad (Sunny's Boyfriend) was supposed to make a advance at Raine towards the middle-end of the book, ending the friendship of Sunny and Raine altogether.

10. The suicide was originally going to kill Elijah. Joey would stay in contact with Raine and eventually, when Raine had a place of her own, Joey would come live with her. Later down the line, a twist in faith would lead to Jared and Raine being together.

Sequel Details?

So I am almost sure this is what you are all here for. So, I have decided to call the sequel to this book "Transparent", it is labelled on my profile as such and you can find it both there and in the external link located to the right of you Desktop and/or Laptop. The sequel will be picking up where this book left off at. I hope you all choose to read and enjoy it, and I thank you so much for all of the support you've been giving me. I love you all and until next time...

~halohebby

(Heaven Moore)

COPYRIGHT:

I will not condone plagiarism and/or people whom have a knack for doing so. This story "Bite Me" is protected under the Copyright Designs and Patterns act of 1988. Meaning every chapter, prologue, sequel, prequel, fan-fic, and anything else they may fall underneath said categories is protected. Any type of manipulation, copying, distribution, or selling of this piece of work by any one other then myself is a infringement of this law. Any and all infringements of this copyright are punishable by law. Any links or images that are not my own are however not protected by said law.

No copyright infringement intended.