[02]

Mark:

I stood in front of my mirror and looked down on my stomach. It was still flat but I knew that there was something - no someone growing in there. And in some months this little one would also be visible.

I knew people would stare at me once I started to show. Of course, they would. I was a teenager, still in high school. After getting teased for staying a virgin forever, I'd get teased for getting pregnant in my age.

I shook my head to forget my worries for now and quickly put on a hoodie and my shoes before I grabbed my bag and left the room. If I didn't leave now, I would definitely be late and I didn't want to catch more attention.

My parents weren't at home so no one had noticed my morning sickness today or bothered me to eat breakfast. Normally my mother made sure I would eat something before school, but I didn't feel hungry today.

I grabbed my headphones and left the house, putting on one of my playlists to kill the time on my too-long way to school. Sadly, Jinyoung lived at the other end of the town and couldn't walk with me.

I silently walked down the street, quietly humming the melody of the song I was listening to while a small smile was placed on my lips. Luckily  my mood was a bit better than earlier this morning.

The walk was short and it didn't even take 15 minutes to arrive at school. I started looking for my two friends who had to be anywhere between all the other students who were walking around, greeting each other.

It didn't take me long to see my brunette friend who was standing next to a black-haired male who looked around in boredom while his arm was slung around my friend's shoulder protectively.

I hadn't seen Youngjae since the party because he had been in Tokyo together with Jaebum. He gave me a bright smile and greeted me with a warm hug while his boyfriend just waved lightly.

I hesitated before I hugged him back, shortly worrying that he would feel something but I quickly relaxed and smiled softly. "Hey JaeJae. How are you?" I greeted him happily. He stepped back into Jaebum's arms.

"I'm great. My holidays were amazing." He smiled at the taller boy who gave him a small kiss on his cheek. "And what about yours?" He asked and I chuckled slightly. "I was just at home." I admitted.

Well, of course I had been outside sometimes but it wasn't like I had done anything at all. "The party was actually the only more or less exciting thing that happened." I kept on and a walked into the school building.

The two other boys followed me and a big smile grew on my face when I spotted my best friend in the hallway. "Jinyoung!" I shouted his name and walked through the crowd to give him a long hug.

Jinyoung had been my best friend for ages and he was the one I trusted the most on this planet (and most likely the only one I trusted at all). The younger had always been there for me which I really appreciated.

He hugged me back with a smile and pulled away some seconds later. "You look good Markie." He said and looked down at me. I smiled. "I hope you had nice holidays." I said and walked to the classroom with him.

"Yes I really had." The dark-haired answered happily. But a moment later his smile faded and he seemed to hesitate before he kept on talking. "Is it true?" He asked me and I looked at him completely confused.

"Is what true?" I asked and gasped in suprise when Jinyoung pulled me into a corner. "Well, some people say that you and Jackson Wang... you know... had sex." He said quietly. My eyes widened in shock.

The fuck? Who had said that?! I didn't answer but it wasn't even important if I did or not. Jinyoung knew me well enough to figure out that it was true. "So it's true?" He asked but I wasn't able to answer.

Shit, I had to throw up! I quickly ran into the male's bathroom and locked myself in one of the cabins. Hopefully no one had noticed me because if there was really a rumor about me and Jackson they would probably get the idea that I was pregnant.

I cleaned my mouth with toilet paper and immediately froze when I heard the door open. If I had luck, it was just someone who had to pee. Footsteps filled the silence and stopped in front of my cabin. "Mark?" Shit...

Hello everyone!

I know I'm a little slow with updating but I'm also trying to keep up with school and sometimes I also forget to update.

I still hope you enjoyed this part and are ready for the next one!

Thank you for reading 💚

- J