3

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Mr Kim wants to see you in his office now . " Seokjin hyung tapped on my shoulders and said , before opening the door of the cafe that i was resting in .

I sighed as i felt annoyed inside , i was just enjoying the good food that i was eating and i hadnt had my dessert served yet . "Can he wait ?"  I said with frustration .

"I dont think it would be wise of you to do that , besides he is still the ceo of the company and he takes care of everyone , he's the boss here . You still gotta give him some respect that he deserves at the very least ." Seokjin hyung said calmly while adjusting his pink hoodie .

I sighed and dragged myself out of the room before entering the ceo's office without knocking. It was a bad habit that annoyed the heck out of the ceo , but im sure if i had knocked on the door and he was the one who opens it for me , the handle might just break into two .

Im just saving you some money . I thought while giggling inside . 

"So ... why am i here ?" I sat down comfortably on his leather sofa and watch him hand me a plastic cup of luke warm water which i had accepted it quietly .

" I had just called the director of the theatre play and told him that you were willing to participate in his work . He's very pleased to know and cant wait to work with you since you are considered one of the most popular male lead in the theatre industry .  The pay would be pretty decent an—"

I imitated the way he spoke and rolled my eyes , feeling bored already . And im sure that he knows it too .

"Cant you just go straight to the point ?"

He knows me too well and indeed went straight to his point , surprising me . " Alright, Taehyung ah . He would like you to meet up with the understudy and also the main female lead at the same time tonight at a cafe nearby his office . He is currently having a hard time trying to see which one of them should be the main and so he would want to see who you might have the most chemistry with . And oh , Jeon would be there too . "

"This way , he can match the perfect girl for you ."  He added .

"Oh please , none of them would be up to my standard and be to my liking ."  I rolled my eyes once again .

——

"Wait , let me adjust your collar for you ." Seokjin hyung rushed up to me before i could even set foot out of the company building .

"Theres no need to and i dont like being formal either  . Its too hot out here . Hmm , must be because of my presence isnt it ? I cant help it , sorry ."   I sassed at him and made my way towards his black car with him trailing at the back of me .

"Let me drive today." I announced and wanted to sit at the driver's seat but instead , Seokjin hyung pulled me out and looked at me with a crossed expression written all over his face  , insisting that he should be the one driving .

"How can i let you drive when you dont even have your driving license? And the last time when you sneaked off to drive on your own , you had almost rammed straight into a tree ! No more troubles for me tonight , you got it?  I can be a fun and brotherly hyung to you , but you should still be mindful of your attitude . Please stop being so arrogant and full of yourself , please  ? For the sake of world peace . "

——
Ive decided to keep all my chapters shorter than usual and make sure that i update consistently . Sigh , i hope i would last long and finish this book without taking a break inbetween again .