Chapter Thirty Five

I held his gazed for a couple seconds before the words came from my lips softly.

"Go for a ride with you?" I intone with a raised eyebrow.

"Ah yeah," he responds with a gleam in his eyes.

"A ride?... With you?..." I repeat still holding his stare and saying the words as if they were something fragile and would go off like a bomb any minute.

His look of amusement caused my eyebrows to rise to the point where they were probably no longer attached to my face. Blade's mouth curved into a smile and he watched me intently.

"Yes, right now," he says rather softly in his sexy masculine voice that I almost hadn't heard him speak.

Staring with a raised eyebrow for a prolonged period was uncomfortable and I dropped my eyebrow and stared at him still stunned. I couldn't believe it. Was this a joke or some scheme to have me tied to a chair in Luka's basement? What was this asshole up to?

Did he really think I'd fall for his tricks and be stupid enough to accept his rather innocent offer?

He had a motive even though I couldn't see it clearly. I continued staring at him for a period of time and Blade licked his lips and smirked.
I pried my eyes away from his face and rolled my eyes still confused by his sudden interest. If he had some massive plan to recapture me, he could have done it on so many occasions. He could have done it right here, right now and he didn't, instead he just remained seated at the edge of the bed, observing me with a mistrustful gleam in his eye. His facial expressions were so hard to read. Whenever he smiled, it looked fifty percent evilous and fifty percent hot and attractive.

God I hate him.

My lower lip slipped between my teeth and Blade noticing it smirked and I quickly looked away.

"So what do you say Tink?" He asks.

"How do I know this is not some ploy to make good on your promise to leave me locked in a basement?"

"We've had enough time alone Tink, I could have snatched you then."

"And that's supposed to convince me?"

He gave a half smile and I thought about it for a second. If he tried to do anything it'd be a level playing field between us, it could go either ways. But if I'm outnumbered three to one, I may not have that same luck as the first time. It's obvious the guys an asshole but even I wouldn't double cross someone this way.

"Try anything and I'll skin you alive," I threathen and he chuckles.

"Still don't trust me Tink?"

"Only an idiot would," I reply walking over to my closet.

I could feel his eyes watching me and I frowned just thinking of all the perversion going through his mind right now. I got some clothes and walked to the bathroom and changed.

"You know Tink, you could have gotten dressed out here I wouldn't have mind," he calls.

"Of course you wouldn't," I scoff, pulling the clothes on.

I reappeared from the bathroom wearing a pair of distressed jeans, a cropped sweater and a pair of sneakers. Blade eyes gleamed when I reappeared and I scowled at him.

"Would it kill you to not be a perverted ass for once?"

"I can't make you any promises," he replies with a smirk.

"Ready when you are," I announce bitterly and got my cellphone from the nightstand.

Blade stood to his feet and gestured for me to lead the way.