EPILOUGE

[LUCY'S P.O.V]

Looking at all of my friends, I'm glad I hated Natsu in the first place. Of course, that sounds bad as we've been dating for three years now, but if I didn't hate him...would I be here? At Gray and Juvia's wedding? Gray stood there, looking happily at Juvia who was walking down the aisle, making her way to stand in front of me.

Gajeel and Levy are only engaged, after a year of forcing Gajeel to man up and propose already. Jellal and Erza were the first of us to get married though. I always had a feeling they would get together, I just thought they'd wait longer. Natsu and I have been taking it slow, we didn't want to rush things.

Taking her place in front of me, Juvia wiped a tear off her cheeks. Gray whispered something, only Juvia could hear, and then smiled at her, a small tear at the corner of his eye. I could see Natsu's vibrant hair poking up behind Gray, I giggled lightly at it. I guess he either had really good hearing because he sticked his head out to the side and winked at me. I flashed him a small smile and he disappeared once again behind Gray.

The priest started talking, who was a short man who went by the name of Makarov. He was a fairly nice man, had his mean moments but was a great guy altogether. I looked at the crowd, it was a private wedding because too many fans know about their wedding. All of our fans, yes all of them, Juiva, Ezra, Levy and I rose to fame about two years ago.

Natsu just had to leak a video of us singing together. But I don't mind it. Natsu's tour had ended around the time that happened. So, while he was relaxing around, we had to do work that celebrities do. Of course, the boys had helped us on the way and I couldn't be more grateful. Natsu had also gotten me a dog, we named him Plue. Plue and Happy get along great surprisingly.

I must've been space out for a while because before I knew it, Juvia and Gray were kissing. Damn I missed the vows. Oh well, I know both of them had to write it down somewhere, I hope. The audience clapped and hollared, which I smiled at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now the time to party. Or well, it was time to eat, but that's my definition of happiness. Food and Natsu. Although I was wearing a very neat lilac dress, I was eating a pizza. I've been starving for the longest so they can't blame me. "Luce! I've been looking for you." I heard Natsu's voice come closer behind me. I looked behind me and there he was, in a tux with a small lilac flower tucked into his pocket. "Well Lucy, would you like to dance?" He held his hand to grab my but I put down my pizza first, then grabbed it hand. "You know I suck at dancing, Natsu." I said as he dragged me to the dance floor where Juvia and Gray were dancing.

Fun fact: they're not bad dancers.

I on the other hand was terrible. Just down right terrible. I can't dance even if my life depended on it. "Juvia!" I heard Levy call. "Do the banquet toss!" She yelled. Wasn't Levy already engaged? Why would she participate. Oh well, it's Levy. You never know what's going on in her brain. And thank God she saved me from the embarrassment of dancing.

"Oh, thanks for reminding me!" Juvia yelled back, then all the ladies gathered up behind her, trying to be in front or middle. I was shoved a lot, because I was in the front of course.

"Okay everyone, ready? One...two...three!" I thought you were supposed to throw it on three?

Instead, Juvia turned around and directly gave me the flowers? "Juvia...what?" I asked, she gave me a smile and pointed behind me. I slowly turned around and people started cheering.

Natsu was there, kneeling on his knee and a navy box in his hand. It was open, showing a beautiful diamond ring. I felt my eyes slowly tearing up as he spoke. "Natsu?" I spoke aloud.

"Luce, I love you so much. And I am just so glad you decided to hate me when we first met. Words can't explain how grateful I am to have you in my life because God I love you so much! A-and I know this isn't the best way to propose, but Lucy, would you do me and favor and make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" His words were shaky, meaning he was nervous. Cute.

"I-I...Natsu, of course! I love you so much." I spoke into his shoulder because he had hugged me the moment I had said "of course." I now had tears flowing down my face and I could tell Natsu had small ones, by the way he was sounding.

We pulled away and he pulled me in for a kiss, which I gladly kissed back. We pulled away slowly and the girls dragged me away. "Time to plan a wedding!" I had heard Mira and Lisanna say, because I had forced Gray to invite them. I gave Natsu a sheepish smile, he then disappeared when guys surrounded him. I was finally happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not edited

Epilogue part 2 will be out soon, please stay tuned~

Bye bye ^~^