27. Tag.

Liam returned a little while later, a far away look in his eyes. 

"Did she get home okay?" I asked, 

"Yeah," He answered. I nodded, glad she was able to come.

"Whose ready to go?" Louis asked, exiting the bathroom wearing a black shirt and jeans.

"I am!" Harry said, also wearing all black. 

"Us too!" Niall said, Zayn behind him. 

"Let me get dressed!" I said, pulling my new pair of black jeans and a black shirt out from my suitcase. I changed as fast as I could, then pulled my hair into a long braid, the end of my hair brushing the middle of my back. "Okay, I'm ready!" I said, leaving the bathroom. Liam was already dressed and Paul and the whole crew was waiting outside. Everyone was wearing black or dark colored clothes.

"Lets do this!" Liam yelled, leading us off the bus. 

"Okay, we have three vans we are going to take. The ride won't be long, just about five minutes. When we get there we will be teamed up into pairs. Choose now so we won't waist time once we get to the yard." Paul said and a mad scramble took place as people tried to find a partner. I backed away, the large mass of people scaring me a little. 

"Audrey, do you want to go with me?" A guy asked, walking up to me. 

"Sure," I said quietly. 

"I'm Dan, the guitarist." He said, 

"Oh yes, I'm your sister. Or that's what the boys told me to say." I said, feeling a bit stupid. Dan laughed, the sound genuine. 

"Okay, is everybody paired up?" Paul asked. a murmur of 'yeahs' and 'yups' filled the air. 

the pairing went like this.

Niall and Sandy.

Louis and Helene.

Paddy and Preston.

Paul and Harry.

Caroline and Sarah.

Jon and Liam.

Zayn and Erich.

Louise and Tom.

Andy and Josh. 

and Me and Dan.

"Great! Now load up. No more than eight people per van!" Paul said. We all began to climb into the vans. My van was filled, and not one person was someone I had opened up to. Preston, Paddy, Caroline, Sarah, Andy, Josh and Dan all talked and laughed while I watched the dark city pass by out the window.

"Audrey, your being so quiet back there. Did you fall asleep?" Josh asked me. I looked up at him and blushed, shaking my head 'no'. 

"Ohh, I can't wait! This is going to be so much fun!" Paddy exclaimed,