Part 37

since many people have asked me what Jillian looks like ^^^

hopefully this chapter goes more in depth with Jillian's past and you guys get a better idea as to why she's scared of getting too close to Harry

also how the hell did y'all think this was a larry fanfic in the beginning like I have so many comments on the first chapter about it like nowhERE DOES IT MENTION LARRY IM SO CONFUSED LMFAO

Word count: 3101
________________________________

We spent the rest of the afternoon unpacking my stuff and most of Harry's, stopping only when he started to complain about being hungry.

"Seriously, Jillian," he groaned as he laid on his bed, his arms crossed over his eyes as he dramatically complained like a six year-old. "I might die if I don't get some food right now."

I shook my head with a smile. "I'm trying to get you unpacked so you won't have to deal with so much later. Knowing you, you'll put it off and then your room will become a mess."

He rolled his eyes and I raised my eyebrows, dropping the clothes I was holding and crawling onto the bed to lean over him. "What happens when we roll our eyes?"

His nostrils flared and he flashed a teasing grin as he rolled over onto his stomach. "Are you going to spank me, kitten?" He wiggled his eyebrows as well as his hips, but all I could do was feel the blush forming on my cheeks. I couldn't even picture myself. . . punishing Harry like that. It felt too strange coming from me but extremely sexy from him.

I gently patted his butt cheeks and could feel the rosy tint forming on my cheeks. As I scooted off the bed and returned to folding his jeans, he said, matter-of-factly, "That's not how you properly spank someone."

"Harry, I'm not spanking you, that's final." I stated. My voice sounded a lot more parental than I intended, which made me feel even more awkward. His eyes widened a little and he slid off the bed, walking over to me and taking the jeans from my hand and tossing them aside.

"Hey," I said. "I was folding those."

"Who allowed you to give me such attitude today?" He questioned, disregarding my comment.

I crossed my arms and shrugged. "Myself, most likely."

"I can't tell if I want to punish you or fûck you for being so naughty." He said, grabbing hold of my hips and pulling me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gazed up into his deep green eyes.

"How about you just kiss me?"

He smirked and nodded. "I can live with that." He leaned down and connected his lips to mine, molding our mouths together like the pieces of a puzzle. Don't get me wrong, I loved having sèx with Harry, but there was something about the passionate and steamy kisses that was far more intimate and engaging. To just stand here with him and feel his soft lips on mine, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Our first night together in his home made me wish I could stay in England longer than three weeks. After I had showered and brushed my teeth and snuggled myself into Harry's bed while I waited for him to get ready for bed, a little part of me wanted this to continue to be routine. I wanted to come home after class and just plop down on his couch, watch some television while I wait for him to come home from work, eat dinner with him, and then fall asleep in each other's arms and start all over again the next day.

I knew it wouldn't happen. I knew I was hoping for a fantasy. I would return to Pittsburg after New Year's, continue on with my classes and not seeing Harry for who knows how long. I don't even think he knew when he would return to America. His next expansion, as far as I was aware, was Paris, and then possibly America again. I wished he would come back to America before he went to France, but even then, I was dreaming too big. Harry's business was far too important to him to make changes simply for me.