Chapter 33: Miami Trip Day One Part 3

Miami Day One Part 3

Just a recap of what happen so far. Mjay is now in Oklahoma where he is following his new path to a better education and it's also the place where he and Jason's relationship fell apart. He moved on with the help of his long teenage love Chris. They are friends even though the flame in their hearts still burn bright and they've had sex. Currently the entire gang is in Miami for a club opening called the Triangle. Everyone has arrived for the event and are currently at Chris & Terry's home having a good time. Everyone was dancing moving those hips to the music that was playing. It means a lot when family could get together and just have a great time. My sister was just there giving me all type looks still but I decided I will handle her another time because I'm drunk. When I'm drunk I can be really horny sleepy or rude.

Mommy: Ok it's getting late guys so, I'm taking the baby and heading in. Come on KJ & Terrell it's time for bed boys.

Terrell: Grammy please a little longer

KJ: Grammy please ill watch the baby tomorrow if you let us stay and dance some more.

Mommy: KJ baby it's late and your company isn't out here so let's go so you can get some rest.

KJ: Daddy!

Me: Listen to your Grammy son

Chris: Look at KJ trying to cause you get your ass cut cause you can't go against mom when she disciplining him.

Me: I know! We just started laughing out loud until my mom came in the back then she said Mjay you got a friend out here. He said his name is Kane

Nate: Oh shit he actually came he said as he looked at me smiling.

Blaze: What's a Kane? We all just started laughing when he said that being funny.

Terry: He goes to school with Mjay he's a cool dude so you all be nice and make him feel at home.

Me: I told them to be nice as I went to him in the front room. When I went out there it was him just standing there in his frat jacket jeans and kicks. He had his little suitcase on the floor just waiting for me to come greet him.

Kane: There you are what's good?

Me: I'm drunk but I didn't think you was coming man it's good to see you. You bunking with Nate alright. There are two beds in the room down the hall on the right.

Kane: This a nice ass house and your mom is really nice by the way. You look like her

Me: You only saying that because you haven't seen my dad as yet but leave your bag right there let's go out back so you can meet everyone you don't know

Kane: Alright! I need to get on your level because you look a little drunk for real as he laughed. We got out back and the gays were just looking him up and down. I laughed to myself because I just call my friends and family gays. Messy!

Me: Kane this is my sister Brittany, My oldest brother David and his girlfriend Candy who is also a good friends with Blaze there. That's Jovonnie, Bentley, Omar, My cousin JB and my father on the grill. You know everyone else.

Kane: Well it nice to meet all of you and yea you weren't lying you do favor your daddy more. So guys where the shots are! Everyone started laughing and we started shooting again as my daddy fixed Kane a plate. He was just mingling and acting like he knew everyone for a long time and at that moment I knew he would fit in just fine.

Dad: Mjay this the last bit of chicken I'm leaving here in the pan just coat them with the sauce. I'm going to bed I'll leave the parting to you young bucks cause I can't hang.