[30]: Too Much Events: Good Ones and Bad Ones

*Monday Morning*

SETH WASN'T SEEN TODAY. AFTER he informed his mother that he'll go somewhere, he wasn't home since yesterday.

But the thing was, even Marie seemed to be unbothered about it. And I didn't dare to ask why.

And so because Seth wasn't around, I had to take the bus, which somehow, I luckily caught.

"You seem troubled," Ethan noted.

"Do I?" I asked.

"Clearly."

"Me? No, I'm not 'troubled'." I said.

"Yeah right," Ethan said, a fake, tight smile was on his face. "Seriously Thea."

I sighed and looked out the window. "Seth hasn't been home since yesterday."

"Ahem," Ethan said while faking a cough.

I spun around in my seat to face him. "Why are you all people full of malice?"

"Because, you are the girl, the only girl, that the school population has seen with Seth lately." He said.

"Even though." I slumped in my seat.

"Oh come on Thea, your name is already known even more in school. Just accept the fact that you're already famous!" Ethan said.

"You know I hate popularity." I said.

He groaned. "Why do we always have to have this kind of talk in here?"

"Anyways, I know you can go along with it," He said. "Remember the times where you got the attention even before you were seen with Seth? You did fine."

"But that was for the sake of my reputation. I had to smile and wave and say 'hi' to our schoolmates," I replied.

"Just do the same and you'll be fine." Ethan said.

Oh, I hope so.

***

"Hi!" I heard Jasmine say as soon as I slammed my locker door shut.

"Ah!" I jumped, almost letting go of my books. She giggled at my reaction and said, "You should've seen your face."

"Shut up Jazz." I said.

"You don't get easily surprised. What's wrong?" She asked as we walked our way to first period.

Oh come on, even she could read me right away?

"Oh, it's nothing," I replied. "I'm just tired. Maybe because of stress."

"Stress from what?" She asked.

"Stress from missing Seth," a new familiar voice joined our conversation. I looked to my right and saw Grace walking along with us.

"Oh come on Grace, why would you say such thi--"

"Ethan told me," Grace said, cutting me off.

"Heard my name," Another new voice said and I looked to my left and next to Jasmine was Ethan.

"Why'd you tell her?" I asked, putting my eyes back to my way.

"Had to. It was something juicy." He replied.

Since it was Monday, the four of us had Homeroom for first period. We entered the classroom and found only a few people in there.

In Homeroom, we had horizontal tables that would fit four students each. And that's why me, Grace, Jasmine and Ethan were sitting side-by-side, starting to get annoyed of the girls in the table just next to us.