Chap 30

~Liam~

Life couldn't get any better than this! Even if our relationships a secret, it's still perfect in my book. It's been a week since the movies and the full moon was on Saturday; three days away. We didn't have school for a full three weeks after this one so Liam said he was going to visit his sister in NYC. A precaution so he wouldn't accidently force me or something; which I am grateful for. I don't want to lose my virginity like that.

Currently, I was in my family room, watching a marathon of one of my favorite supernatural T.V shows on my couch. It also had a werewolf to. Liam was behind me wrapping me in his arms. My parents have been super cool with him being over lately but they have had their embarrassing moments of course. Like mom awing every damn time she sees us. And dad giving Liam a 'stern talking to'. If you didn't know, I just rolled my eyes. My father was saying things like, what are your intentions with my son Liam? If you break his heart I'm going to be representing my own case in court. All this happened while I was holding my head in my hands shaking it with the mortification of how crazy weird my parents can be. Being the good sport he always is Liam was laughing saying he loved them.

"I love this show!" I said as Liam softly hmmed in the side of my neck.

"Are you my werewolf, Liam?" I asked him playfully.

"I'll be whatever you want me to be." He replied lazily.

"Good." I could hear him take a deep breath.

"I really hate to leave you." He whimpered, his hot breath causing shivers to wrack my body.

"I know but I don't what you in my pant just yet." I joked, I heard him growl.

"Well you have no idea how much I want to be in those pants of your right now." his hand traveling to the hem of my shirt raising it a little till I slapped it away.

"No." I warned him like I was reprehending a small child.

I turned my head to see him pouting.

"No Liam, you know how this will end, just like the locker room, the movies and don't forget that time in my bedroom." I scolded. From the mention of the bedroom I was flat on my back on the couch and Liam straddling me.

"Oh, I like that day! We should reenact it, here, now." He purred as his eyes changed from those beautiful brownish green orbs to the intense mysterious yellow. I almost got lost in them but when I realized getting lost in them gets me in naughty situations. And with the full moon a matter of days away its way more dangerous with a horny werewolf ready to rip my butthole open any second now.

"Down boy." I pushed him over to the side of the couch and I hopped to my feet.

"I'm going to grab a coke from the kitchen, you want anything?" I asked walking away.

"There is something I want but I'm not allowed to have!" He called.

I rolled my eyes while I opened the fridge grabbing a can off the top shelf. Popping it open I took a swig, leaning back on the counter. This full moon stuff was really crazy; I mean Liam would have to leave me every month because his horny wolf was ready to jump my bones. But I can't complain much since the last week has been awesome. Liam and I have been sneaking kisses every chance we got, going it in corners of the school during passing periods. Once I was walking down the hall when I was suddenly dragged into the janitor's closet. But that was last week, now Liam has been more 'handsy'; his eyes changed more frequently he was constantly wearing his glasses now. I have to say I love it when his wolf takes over like that, it's super-hot!