Chapter 9

Chapter 9- Haylee's POV

No one likes Monday mornings, and that also includes a girl who is supposed to be strong and an example to American citizens- when in reality, she is as vulnerable as a baby bird. I am as vulnerable as a baby bird. No idea why I exactly was talking in third person, but I just was. I sighed and look outside the window it all looked so perfect: flowers were spread around the hospital, the sun was emitting a radiant yellow color, heating up half the world; the birds were chirping, and the sky was a beautiful tone of blue. Nature was just something beautiful, and I just wanted to go outside and enjoy it. But that was yesterday, and today is today.

Yesterday was a long chit-chat Starbucks day, ending up at like 10 pm when 17 year old Leah drove everyone back home- besides Leah, 16 year olds Tye, Savannah, and Ally were the only ones who had their drivers license. The rest of us were doomed at 15 years of age, except for 13-year-old Kayla, the youngest one of us. You could tell that yesterday was a good day by barely looking at what I wore: Black boots, a Batman logo t-shirt, and skinny jeans. Today's outfit consisted of: sweatpants and old slippers- I refused to wear the typical blue hospital robe and had the permission to have sweats on inside the hospital, to be comfortable.

My phone started vibrating unceasingly. I stretched over to the nightstand and pulled it close to my ear. 'Incoming call from Ally' I could read on my screen, right before I answered. Yesterday I exchanged cellphone numbers with all the girls.

"Hey, Ally. What is up?" I said, with a cheerful voice.

"Like I don't know. I just felt like talking to you." Ally said, laughing across the phone.

"Great! What did you do today?" I asked, grinning to my best ability.

"Not much because it is barely, like, 11 am." We both laughed at her comment.

"I know! I am awake so early because I heard Nash was doing a follow spree," I said, smiling in a stupid manner- which I was lucky she couldn't see.

"You drooling over that boy?" Ally said and I knew at that moment she was doing that half- smirk, Mona Lisa style.

"Yeah, but Shawn though." I said with dreamy eyes.

"Yeah, but all the Magcon guys though." She said and we laughed.

Right at that moment Nurse Nancy and her daughter, Tye, entered the room.

"Hey I gotta go! I'll talk to you later, Alls." I said quickly.

"The girls and I are planning to go to the hospital after lunch, like at one. Are you up for it?" Ally said.

"Of course! Bye, Ally." I said and hung up the phone.

"Hey Nancy. Hey Tye." I said grinning.

"Hello Haylee, I was just wondering could Tye stay here for sometime, please? I need to go to room 637 for a lung transplant, and I bet she doesn't want to see that." Nancy said, a bit worries apparently.

"Of course she can. Don't worry, Nancy." I said.

"Thank you very much, Haylee." Nancy said closing the door.

"So hey, Tye! The rest of the gals will be here soon." I said.

"Great. Could Kayla and Savannah come over too?" She said, a bit shy she still didn't have as much confidence with me. Kayla and Savannah where apparently sisters- ironically, they did not look too alike.

"Sure, give 'em a call." I said, pointing at the door, she exited out the door.
I just sat there and thought. It was Monday, where the guys here already? If so, where. Would we meet them today? Or will we have to wait until Saturday. Whichever day is fine.
Because in reality, with the mere fact that they were breathing, I was happy.

And breathing too.

~~~~
So I woke up to 1k reads! WOOOW! Thank you so much for reading. I'm so happy like you cannot even imagine. And well thanks to every reader,voter, commenter, and-most of all- my followers. I love you guys all. I will try to upload more fanfics, and well I already have the end of this fanfic like planned out already! I still have to see if all the events will lead to them soon. The girls will meet some of the guys soon.

This chapter's dedication goes to:
@seenitallbefore____ I don't know you that well, but I know that you are awesome and gorgeous and incredible. I love you.

Next chapter dedication will be chosen randomly-like this one- if you comment 'But first let me take a selfie' you might be chosen!

I love you all, gorgeous-es
xx
-nat
PS- I apologize that this chapter is so short, but I think I will update again today