Chap 33

~Liam~

"I'm going to miss you bro." My sister Kayla hugged me as we stood waiting at the airport for my plane.

"I know, me too." I said.

"Well it was nice having you over even though most of the time you were in pain." She joked bumping our shoulders together. I blushed,

"Yeah, I'm sorry about again."

"No, it cool, you have a mate and I respect your decision to keep that part of the relationship strictly romantic." She said wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. I rolled my eyes. I had told her about Aiden, only because she pestered me none stop. And she went ballistic, jumping off her apartment walls with excitement till her neighbors ordered her to knock it off. But still she did a silent happy dance, saying she always wanted a gay brother.

I would have stayed with her longer but I had to get back to Aiden, it was killing me slowly the longer I stayed away. My wolf was becoming restless, wanting the touch our mate, to bask in his warmth, to inhale his sweet smell, and not to mention devour his soft warm mouth.

"Okay, your planes here." she said a bit reluctantly. Smiling I gave her a nice big hug,

"I'll come back to see you soon and I'll bring Aiden with me." I said, her face brightened.

"Yay!" She started jumping up and down again clapping her hands.

"Alright, I got to go." I kissed her cheek and picked up my bag.

"Bye Liam." I turned and entered the terminal.

The whole time on the plane I couldn't stop the stupid grin that was plastered on my face. I was going back home and I would be able to see him again. I missed Aiden so much, I just wanted to hear his voice. For the last two weeks I couldn't stop thinking about what happened after the full moon came, how the fire started to build in my veins and my world became hazy. The pain was so much that my sister had to help me into an ice bath. The heat was worse this time around but once the week was up it went away thankfully. Kayla begged me to stay another week when I began packing so I could go back to Aiden, but since I hadn't seen my sister in so long so I gave in and stayed. Now I just wanted to envelop my mate in an hour long hug and make out session.

"Excuse me sir, but would you like anything?" I looked up to see one of the flight attendants.

"Glass of water please." She nodded and walked off. I rested my head on the back of my seat and closed my eyes. A couple of hours and I'll be happily in my mates arms.

****

"How was your sister?" My mom asked. My parents had come to pick me from the airport.

"She's good, she has a concert coming up soon and asked me to tell you guys to come." I told them looking out the window. How long does it take to go home? My leg was jumping impatiently the whole ride.

"Oh goodie, we're all going to have to go and see it. I'll call her when we get home." Mom replied excitedly. I sighed biting the inside of my cheek.

"So Liam, your father told me what happened the other day. You found your mate!" She was turned around in her seat beaming at me.

"He did, did he?" I said turning my head towards my dad as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Tell us about her!" My mom pushed.

I really wanted to, I was going to tell the truth right then but suddenly I realized the conversation I had with Aiden before I left. He didn't want me to say anything; he practically had a panic attack when I brought up meeting my parents. And I knew that they would do everything to find him. But they would be looking for a girl but it wouldn't be hard to figure out when they did finally see Aiden again. We were mated they would know right away.