Author's Note

Hey everyone!

Here's the new Uchiha Madara Story and I'm so excited that I finally started it! I hope you all are really excited to read a new story from me too! ^////^

As you all know, I had left a notification asking for thoughts on Madara's personality. I got a lot of responses and I want to thank all of you for giving your inputs! >3< I have also been reading about Madara from different websites and I am trying to understand him at a deeper level.

We have always seen Madara as a powerful, rude, cruel, sadistic and a 'I-don't-give-a-damn-about-anyone' kind of person and that is how I have portrayed him in the previous Madara stories I have written. However, I think that there is much more to Madara than what meets the eye. He really loved Izuna and wanted to protect him more than anything else in the world. In the episodes that show the flashback of his life in the warring states era, it is shown that he really cares about his clan and I'm pretty sure that he respected his father and mother a lot too. It was only after Izuna died that he got sucked into the Uchiha Clan's Curse of Hatred and became the cruel and cynical person he portrays himself to be.

So, I was giving a lot of thought on this matter and I came to the conclusion that even though Madara is powerful, dominating, ruthless and enjoyed battles more than he should, he's not completely stone-hearted. I'm sure he's kind and compassionate when he needs to be and will protect his comrades and his clan with everything's he's got because he really cares for them. I doubt he's sadistic because he is not shown torturing anyone for fun in the anime or manga. He fights them at a power level they can handle and once he's bored of the battle, he finishes off the enemy swiftly and painlessly.More than that, he is human just like everyone else. Rather than seeing just what we think he is, I wanted to try and portray what he really is. I'm quite excited on how this story is going to turn out and I'm excited to work with a slightly different and more challenging side of Madara. I hope you all will enjoy it just as much as I am enjoying writing the story!

By the way! What do you guys think of the book cover and the summary? Let me know in the comments below! :3

Happy reading!

Midnight_Lilac ~<3