Chapter 5 | First words

Art by thesonofallthingsunecessary on Tumblr

Lucie: You are around 12-18 months old as that is the age babies start to talk

Edited on the 16th of August 2021

Jeff the Killer:

The paper white skinned man sat in his bed almost in a daze as he watched his daughter play with building blocks. Lately he has been wondering and mulling over the fact he had been taking care of a human child for the past year or so.It still felt strange to him, he never cared about someone this strongly in what feels like forever. The sudden silence that washed over the room brought back his attention checking if Y/n was okay.

Her E/colour eyes were looking up at him with joy and excitement, the blocks she was stacking onto one another stacked into a tower of 4 blocks. Jeff chuckled and got down on the carpet next to her "Good job punk" he muttered gently rubbing his hand on her head. The small bit of affection sent the girl in a fit of happy giggles, lifting her arms up to be picked up. Jeff complied to her wishes and brought her into a hug before settling her on his crossed legs. Y/n looked towards the stack of blocks and smiled at her accomplishment "Block!" She called out pointing towards her achievement.

He froze looking down to his daughter then the blocks in shock "Y-You.." for once he was speechless. He felt warmth in his chest and an overbearing feeling of happiness cloud his mind. With shaky hands he cupped her healed but scared cheeks "Your first word kid" he said with his smile widening.

"I'm so proud"

BEN Drowned:

BEN and Masky were in a very heated argument. Nobody really knew what the argument was about and the two who were arguing forgot what it was about - showing how pointless the argument was in the first place -, leaving it to be a battle to see who would stomp away first out of frustration.

Slenderman sadly was not in the mansion at the time to stop the two short tempered creeps from yelling insults at one another. However it seemed that everyone forgot about the child sitting in front of the TV watching Spongebob, though her focus was on the man who was yelling at her father. Her elven ears were still sensitive with loud noises seeing as she was still so small and fragile. Not to mention elven ears were even more sensitive than a normal humans.

All the pointless yelling was causing her pain and discomfort. So she did what others her age would do in her situation. Wail and cry.

Her hands were tugging at her ears and her vocal cords gave their all to beat the loudness of the two men and outdo them with her own screams.

BEN easily heard her cries over Masky's yelling and turned away from the said man to calm his daughter. Once he was close enough he crouched down to grab the small child and set her on his hip.

BEN was like a child himself most of time probably due to the age he died at, that's why the others were more than surprised that the glitch managed to calm his daughter in only a few minutes. Something that they couldn't imagine doing.

He held her securely to him a hand supporting her weight whilst the other was placed on her head that leaned against his shoulder "Aw I'm sorry princess, you okay?" He cooed smoothing out some of her H/c locks of hair. His hand abruptly stopped the gesture once Y/n had looked up at him with a pout "Hu-Huwts" [Hurts] before placing her head back down on his shoulder. The glitch felt such strong emotions of happiness and shock he glitched out and ended up teleporting into the TV, the lights near by seemed to glow brighter and brighter until they broke. He had ignored it all and focused on the small girl in his arms.