Solitude

Hey everyone.

It has been a while. I have had so much college work I thought I was drowning in paper. so, I am about falling asleep right now.

50,000 reads!!! 1,600 votes!!! That is awesome. My other story had made 35,000 reads by the time I finished but this is already well past that.

Thank you!!!!

I would love a new cover, so someone please make me one. You will get a dedication and a follow if I use it.

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Fact ten: I am in a Tom Hiddleston obsession at the moment. he is just perfect. I mean him playing Loki is awesome.

Chapter 36

                Jennifer’s POV (After her collapse)

                Darkness.

                I had been trapped in this bloody, god forsaken darkness for days, weeks, months? I don’t know. All I know is that I have been stuck here for a long time. I remember collapsing in that café ready to face my death. I was ready to die. I had mentally prepared myself for this. I had prepared myself to leave Xander and to live with my mother once again. I was waiting for the arms of death to embrace me.

                Yet, here I was, stuck in this endless oblivion of darkness. I don’t know how long I have been here. I don’t know if I am alive or dead. Why was I here? Was this hell? Was this my punishment? I was going to be locked here for eternity, encased by my thoughts and emotions. Maybe death wasn’t bringing me peace after all but I can die knowing the pack and Xander are safe.

                I paced back and forth in this black space I was in. It was endless. I could keep walking for ever and ever and still not reach a place. Trust me, I tried. This was torture. I was stuck here, in this nothingness and my thoughts weren’t a great place to be stuck in. I didn’t even have Anna with me. I was totally alone. I should be used to this by now but even then I had Anna in the back of my mind. Now, I had nothing.

                Most people would say that I would deserve all of this. They would say I deserve everything that came to me. My father was a murderer. I had been brought up and raised by him. I was the so called Princess to the rogues. I never asked for it. I never wanted it and the final chance of having peace and being with my mate was brutally crushed in front of me. That is all I ever wanted and now that had been taken from me too.

                I would occasionally hear words and phrases which would echo round this place. I would hear different people but slowly and surely I managed to piece together where I was. I was back at the pack house. For how long, I am not so sure. I heard many things. So many words and phrases and love.

“What can you do?” I heard spoken once.

It was Xander’s voice, spoken in such a broken way full of desperation, that my heart broke at the sound. I wanted to wake up and hug him. I wanted to hold him in my arms and comfort him. Yet, I was stuck here. It was so hard to convince myself I had done the right thing. I had never expected Xander to see me in this state. I thought I would be dead before he would ever find me.