f i f t e e n

Jordan

I went into the P.E locker room, the girls were whispering and showing each other their phones. I sucked on my bottom lip, I wanted to know what was going on but I didn't know any of these girls and honesty I didn't want to talk to any of them.

They were all snotty barbies that were more concerned about snapping and painting their nails then participating in this class. But since Ally was nowhere to be found I would have to play her part.

I took at my ponytail, then shook out my hair with my fingers. I swallowed and proceeded to walk near them. That's when Ally walked in, looking like a Victoria Secret model as usual.  She winked at me before she came to my side. "Jordy," she said hugging me.

The whispers surprising got louder, I asked Ally does she know what this is about. She frowned, "you know it's probably gossip of the day, " she said waving the air. A few girls waved Ally over to them. Usually, I would just stand here until she came back but I'm pretty sure, it was about this new gossip everyone was talking about.

"Hey what's going on?" Ally asked. The blonde one waved her phone in the air, "did you see what happened today" Ally and I stared at the phone. Brian was screaming at people and telling them to get out the way, it was hard to see the video because people heads were getting in the way.

She got a text alert and took the phone out our face. The girl sitting next to her said, "some Indian kid and two other girls were carrying him he look like he was beating badly" she said. The blonde girl put her phone back in our face and I saw Liv tumbling on the ground and trying to get up.

"Liv" I whispered. Both of the girls looked up at me. "You actually know these girls," the blonde asked. "I mean Brian obvi because he's your boyfriend's best friend" she continued "but those two girls and that Indian guy, damn I hope everything okay," she said.

I pulled out my phone and realized I don't have Liv's number. Then Scott came to mind, he would have to know Brian's number that is his bro after all" I thought. I texted Scott and told him to meet me in the gym.

"Jordy where you going?" she asked innocently. I shook my head, "something happened to Liv I just want to make sure she's okay?" I explained. Ally remained quiet but then said, "okay I'm in what's the plan?" she asked. I smiled and we walked out the locker room.

A few minutes Scott entered the gym, he's smile faded when she saw Ally, which was understandable since they hate each other. "What's that doing here" Scott frowned. I wrapped my arms around him, "babe I need the biggest favor ever" I said.

"Oh god, you want some new Jays," he said. I giggled and tighten my arms around him. "No, I need your phone," she asked. Scott expression changed and he unraveled my arms. "Why?" he asked. "I just need Brian's number babe."

"Oh," he said laughing at little. I squinted at him, and then pulled out my phone. He read brains number out loud and I dialed the number but he didn't answer. I tried again but still no answer, I swore.

"What is this about?" Scott asked. I locked my phone and stared him in the eyes, "some
students were rushed out of school today, one was Ravi, he's Liv's-"

"Boyfriend yeah the Indian guy I've seen him around," Ally said joining the convo. I squinted my eyes, boyfriend? I thought they were just friends. I don't know why that changed anything but I was not so thrilled about Ravi being with Liv.

"Where does Brian play in all this?" he asked me. I shrugged, I know he was helping them" "helping!" Scott spat. I looked at Ally who was staring at Scott. "Yeah, helping? babe are you alright." I asked.

He nodded, "I just wish that Brianwould have told me about it so I could have helped that poor guy," he told me. I smiled and gave him a peck. "Look we'll just keep calling Brian's number until he answers" Scott assured me.