Chapter 12

The Kingdom of Hell
Micah's POV

"So, you love him?" Airick turned a brighter red, and I took that as a yes. "'Love' is such a strong word... I prefer the term, 'attracted to.'" I chuckled. "Well? What are you going to do? Confess?" I knew Seth had the same feelings towards Airick, but I didn't want to tell him that. The least I could do was get one of them to make the first move.

"Confess? Why would I do that?"

"... Don't you want to go out with him? You like him, right?"

"... And what of you and Satan? Don't you love him? Have you confessed?" I blushed, glaring at Airick as he changed the subject. "Aren't we supposed to be focusing on your relationship with Seth?"

"Yes... Well... It isn't fair that I'm the only one who has to talk about his feelings!"

I sighed, pulling my knees up to my chest. "... I like him," I admitted. "But I'm not sure how he feels. He chose me to be his bride but, why? And everything he says tends to contradict what he does." Airick nodded understandingly. "Yes, I know what you mean. Your brother has a tendency to be very aloof."

We were silent, watching each other carefully before we both burst out laughing. Airick was quite uptight most of the time, but he was nice company to have. He understood what I was going through, and I could talk to him about my relationship. It was nice to have a friend like him.

---

"Micah, I want to thank you for this conversation." Said Airick when we'd finally finished talking. I nodded. "Happy to help." Airick stood, his face beet red when he spoke. "I'm going to tell Seth my feelings. I think you should do the same. For Lucifer, not Seth."

I smiled. "Yeah, I am. I'm going to tell Lucifer how I feel."

The Kingdom of Hell
Azazel's POV

I'm pretty sure I'm on trouble. Not only did I lie to Micah, but I did it without Lord Lucifer knowing.

For the most part, the coronation and his being presented to the demons was true. However, the wedding party was not. I had noticed that Micah had been feeling insecure about Lucifer's feelings, and I'd hoped to clear up his doubts. It worked, judging from Micah's reaction. Only now, it appeared I had a wedding to plan. First, I have to tell Lord Lucifer. I just hope I tell him before Micah does.

---

Fortunately, luck was on my side. There was no sign of Micah anywhere. Unfortunately, Lord Lucifer was not too pleased about my brash decision. "YOU WHAT?!" He roared as I explained the scenario. "I told Micah you decided to plan a wedding." Lucifer ran a hand through his hair. "How in Hell am I supposed to plan a Human Wedding?!"

"I don't know but you'd better figure it out quickly​. Micah seemed quite taken with the idea."

That calmed Lord Lucifer down, his eyes looking hopeful and excited. "R-really?" I nodded. "In fact, I even saw him blush." Lord Lucifer though about this for a moment. I could just imagine what he was thinking. "...... Okay. Let's do it."

"Good. You and Micah can work together to plan it."

As I said this, there was a soft knock on the door, startling us both. "C-come in!" Micah pushed the door open, his face bright. He came over to Lord Lucifer, putting his small hand in Lord Lucifer's.

"U-um... I wanted to thank you - for the wedding, I mean. It... Sounds fun..." Lord Lucifer nodded, pulling Micah close. "Of course," he said, giving Micah a small kiss on the cheek. "We can plan it together, okay?" Micah nodded and Lord Lucifer gave me a grateful look.

I nodded to him. As long as Micah doesn't find out the truth, everything will work out.