Problems

Katia's P.O.V

Everything after that was a blur. They both gathered they're groups and did some kind of ritual and then the groups left but both Alexander and Xavier stayed. They'd watched each other for a while and then came over to the little house I was being kept in and took me out.

That's right now.

He first thing you think I would do was run to Alexander and hug him, telling him I loved him and that I was scared. But I'm not what you'd call normal so I did this instead:

Once they got me out of my restraints I ran towards the both of them and tackled them both to the floor using they're distractedness to my advantage. They both fell to the floor with a grunt.

I slapped Em both and yelled at them for a while before getting back up. Xavier was the first to stand after about twenty minutes "what the hell was that for?!?," he asked. I looked at him ain't an 'are you kidding me face. "Don't answer that." He said.

After about two minutes of me and Xavier telling Alexander to get up and three more minutes of Alexander whining about how I hit him too hard he finally got up.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow "you are an Alfa how?" He shrugged, I scoffed and stared at both of them. They didn't look alike so I was guessing they weren't brothers.

They looked like guys who used to know each other. Eh didn't stand there looking like strangers. They stood there like they hadn't just almost initiated a war.

Suddenly I felt extremely weak and fell to the floor and the last thing I heard was Alexander's faint voice.

Alexander's P.O.V

I ran to where Katia had just been standing moments ago, now on the ground. I checked her pulse and it was faint but there. Soon I saw something much worse.

From Katia's shirt, I'm not being a pervert mind you, was blood. Literally seeping through the fabric. I could sense Xavier behind me but wasted no time looking at him as I picked up Katia and ran for the main packs' hospital since this was an emergency.

The hospital I was currently speeding to was a big one, bigger than the others, with more hospital workers than the others and was where we usually bring the more injured of wolves.

I rushed through the doors and immediately my vision was clouded by the faces of doctors and nurses everywhere. I could see them doing things like hooking Katia onto machines and sticking things to her.

I was getting more worried by the second seeing how there were so many nurses and doctors for one beautiful girl. They were rolling her away on a gurney and through a set of doors with me following.

They were telling me I couldn't but I just scowled at all of them and they backed off and continued to work on Katia. Just as we were making our way through the door I felt myself being pulled back and I knew who it was already.

Xavier pulled me back and to the waiting room where I sat down and finally let the tears roll down my face. I knew he didn't know what to do about it. We'd been friends for a long time and never has he been good with emotion.

He just he me a few pats on the back and sat there silently until he excused himself. I could tell that people were staring at not only the crying Alpha but also the alpha of the rogues since he was indeed in the center of all of the packs.

I sat there thinking about what it could possibly be. What could've happened to Katia. I knew Xavier didn't do anything because I would've been able to feel it at any time and that he would never go that far. He only wanted me and he never hurt an innocent person no matter how cruel people made him out to be.

I can't believe I couldn't tell how she was feeling. I was confused though. I knew that she wasn't experiencing pain because I surely would've felt that so I was extremely confused. It would've had to be something quick and painless.

I got up and went to the front desk "Excuse me" I said. The receptionist looked up a bit startled. She was a small woman probably on her early thirties or late twenties with light blonde hair and thin rimmed glasses.

She looked up with a small lopsided smile. I didn't give it back so she sat up a bit straighter "Alpha, what do you... Need?" He asked. "Do they have y knowledge on Katia Evans' cognition?" I asked.

She didn't answer back, only went onto her computer and started typing. After what I counted were twenty seconds she glared at the scene. "There isn't an update right now but they just sent her off to surgery. They are almost 100% sure that there is some internal bleeding and..." She trailed off.

She scrunched her eyebrows at the screen "... And they say that they will do some tests on her to see what made this happen and that she will have to be taken to intensive care after the surgery because of such blood loss. " she finished.

I thanked her and sat back down just noticing Xavier sitting with a girl. I was curious as to who she was but I didn't ask seeing how he was glaring at the wall.

I was thinking. Thinking about how I could've gotten help sooner if I wasn't so oblivious to her. How I could've possibly even stopped this from happening to her. I was so stupid and now that I got what I wanted.

I lost it all over again.

When I barely had it for ten minutes.

And half the time she was beating my as and yelling at me.

And I didn't even get to tell her how much I loved her,

I didn't even get to give her a hug.