【𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15】Him

【𝘍𝘰𝘹𝘺'𝘴 𝘗.𝘰.𝘝.】

No matter how many times I tried, I couldn't shake the image of Mangle's mother out of my head. She sat on a chair, her body rigid and her face spacey. Her eyes were cloudy and pooled with tears. It seemed that she was still in denial. She kept shaking her head, not wanting to believe what was happening.

The loud sobs shook me to the core, and I couldn't help but think that this was my fault. If I had been with Mangle then this wouldn't have happened. If I had realized she was gone just a bit sooner, maybe I could have saved her. I growled at myself, cursing inwardly for my stupidity.

"Ms. Des' Troy?" Afton asked. Angel looked up, her eyes only making me hurt more. I couldn't bare it any longer, I had to look away.

"I'd like to ask you some questions, if that's all right?" She said and sat in the chair next to her. Angel nodded. Afton placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You know Foxy, right?" She asked and beckoned me to sit. As I did Angel looked up and nodded.

"That's my daughter's date." She replied and kept her arms wrapped around herself. I looked at my feet.

"Yeah. Is this the first time anything like this has happened?" Afton asked. Angel nodded. Afton pursed her lips.

"What about people who might be after her. Did she have any enemies, people who might have done this?" She asked. Angel shook her head.

"Not that she told me. Mangle's always been a sweet girl. I-I can't-" She stopped and her eyes widened.

"I-It's him."

【𝘹𝘹𝘹】

【𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦'𝘴 𝘗.𝘰.𝘝.】

"You're gonna find out just what it's like to disobey me." He said and brought me through a hall. I thrashed as much as my body would let me.

"Damn it! Let me go! Let me go! You disgusting bastard, let me go!" I screamed. His nails dug in my skin and he let out a low chuckle, but said nothing. He continued to walk and I continued to protest. Three more turns and we were at a square room with a bed. My eyes widened.

"No. No! No no no no! God, please no!" I screamed again, tears already starting to pour out of my eyes. He laughed.

"Oh sweet Mangle. Sweet naive little Mangle. There is no God. If there was a God, this would not be happening. If there was a God, people like me wouldn't exist. Don't you see? God doesn't exist, and no amount of calling his name will make him." He said and pushed me on the bed. I struggled under his body. He looked at me and smiled.

"How I love seeing you struggle." He said and placed his lips on my neck. I moved my head to the side and attempted to shake him off. He growled and moved away.

"Fine, if that's how you wanna play, then so be it!" He got off of me and walked towards the door, standing directly in the middle so I couldn't get away even if I tried. He pulled out a phone and tapped a few things. He held it to his ear and waited.

"Hello. Yeah, I'm gonna need some of the rope." He said. My eyes widened.

Rope? Why the hell would he need rope? But I feared that I already knew the answer.

【𝘹𝘹𝘹】

【𝘍𝘰𝘹𝘺'𝘴 𝘗.𝘰.𝘝.】

"Who is him?" Afton asked, her voice calm and soothing. Angel looked at her, a crazy glint in her eye.

"That... That purple guy." She replied and hugged her legs further to her chest. Afton looked confused but I knew exactly what she meant.