Trouble pt.2

Joshua's P.O.V

Joshua: "Jun, please! I don't want to start anything" *Literally begging*

Jun: "do you really think I'll let you off that easily, Hong? Psh" *grabbing Josh's collar/neck*

Joshua: *struggling* "Jun, please. I will do it! Just-"

Jeonghan: Jun, what are you doing!?"

  I thanked the lord Jeonghan is here. Jun was clearly surprised Jeonghan stopped him. Jun's grip tighten as Jeonghan got closer. I struggle to get down. Jeonghan rushes over when he sees my face turn red.

Jeonghan: "Jun! Let go! *pushes Jun*

Jun: "Fine"  *drops Joshua*

  My skinny body collides with the cold hard ground, holding my wrinkled collar and red neck. I coughed hard and loud. Jeonghan rushed over and hugged me. He rubbed my cheeks softly, worry filled his eyes. I smiled weakly and hugged him. Jun stood there watching us with jealousy. 

Narrator P.O.V

  The only reason why Jun was attacking Joshua was because he wanted Jeonghan. He wanted Jeonghan to himself.  His empty heart was filled with hatred and sadness. Jun sighed and turned away to find Seungcheol. Seungcheol has some empty promises he needs to fill. 

Jun P.O.V

   I found Seungcheol with that slut down an alley way. They seemed to be arguing, but I didn't really care. I stomped over to those two and slammed Seungcheol to the wall. He obviously didn't see me coming by the look on his face. 

Seungcheol: "What the hell man!" *groaning*

Jun: "I thought we made a DEAL Cheol!" *Pinning Seungcheol up the wall*

Seungcheol: "Let go you psycho! Jeonghan is all yours!" *wiggling around*

Gyu-Hyeon: " Oppa! Who is this!?" *pouting*

Jun: *drops Cheol and looks at Gyu-Hyeon*" That doesn't matter pretty lady" *whispering* " You should leave before things get messy, alright?" 

  Gyu-Hyeon eyes tear up a little and she takes off running. I scoffed at her. How pathetic. Seungcheol  tries to get up from the ground, but I stopped him by punching his stomach. 

Jun: "this isn't over, Hyung" *cracking his neck*

Joshua P.O.V

 Me and Jeonghan sat under the warm sun. It's always welcoming us in the morning. I turn over to Jeonghan and he really looked like an angel that came down to bless me. Before I knew it, I was smiling like an idiot. My cheeks flushed bright pink. Jeonghan waves a hand over my eyes and chuckles. My eyes grew wide and looks away. He laughs again. I pulled him close. I caress his soft cheek,smiling. He makes me so happy. Jeonghan face is now as pink as mine. I close the smol gap and kiss him. Once I captured his soft lips, I can't stop.

Me and him sat there for what felt like hours. I nibbled on his lower lip, earning a low grunt from him. Jeonghan grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. We sat there enjoying each other company, then here comes some person.

???: *sniffling*

Joshua: "mmmmm, Jeonghan" *kissing*

???: "GET A ROOM!" *sobbing*

Joshua: *stops for a second* "Gyu-Hyeon?"

  It was cousin. She was crying, like REALLY hard. I pat Jeonghan's head and told him to go to class first. He nods a little unsure and leaves me behind. Gyu-Hyeon quickly wipes a tear away and crosses her arm over her chest, looking very pissed off. I walk over and smile a little. 

Joshua: "Noona~ What's the matter?" *tries to hug her*

Gyu-Hyeon: "Everything is wrong! My boyfriend is getting his ass beaten by Jun, I'm in a arranged marriage with someone that is way prettier than me, and-" *stops to wipe her eyes* "And I was diagnosed with cancer"

Joshua: "Noon-Noona, you have cancer...?" *sadness hits Josh with a bat*

  Gyu-Hyeon turns away and cries. I hug my cousin. I don't want to loose my sister or cousin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*This update isn't really about Jihan, BUT I guess its still interesting ;^; it's been a long too~ I'm sorry >.> but I hope you enjoyed this update! Should I write more about Gyu-Hyeon or continue  the drama between Jun and Cheolie? Or just stick with Jihan 'w' mm Kay BAII X3*