The Irish Fuck-DaithiDeNogla

My boyfriend David aka DaithiDeNogla was currently playing video games.

He rages when he plays with Brian. Delirious and him mess around. Today was the day I was making a channel!

I went onto my laptop and made the account Y/T/N. I made gaming videos. I was really good at many games. I got a few thousand sub's after the first 10 videos.

"Hey Y/N?" David asked me coming into my room. "Watcha need?" I asked him. "Wanna do....a collab?" He asked me. I nodded and he loaded up Gmod.

I went onto Skype and get an invite from David which he also sent me an Invite to Gmod Prop hunt.

I joined the call seeing H2O Delirious, Terroriser, Wildcat, and Vanoss. "Okay Everyone this is Y/N say hi" me and the guys all said hi.

"Okay fuckers! Let's play!" I said joining the game. I was on Delirious and Wildcats team which meant David was on the opposite team.

I chuckled evily. The game loaded with Me, Tyler, and Delirious as the hunters. I walked around looking for Evan, Brian or David.

I see a prop move. "Oh? Who's the orange?" I asked. "N-No one!" Evan screamed. I shot the Orange and it ran. "C'mere Evan!" I screamed chasing the Orange around. "Orange!" I kept screaming. Tyler ended up shooting Evan with a shotgun.

"Okay so...That wasted 50 Seconds" I said to the guys. "That's a Terroriser Spot" Evan said. "No duh it is! I'm Terroriser!" Brian screamed making us all laugh.

I went around looking for David and Brian. I go around a car and there David was. He was a doll.

I giggled as I shot him. "The Fo-
Y/N!" He screamed making me Laugh hard I fell out of my chair.

He came into my room and picked me up. "David! Put me down!" I screamed and kept laughing.

"You an Irish Fuck, you know that right?" I asked him as he kissed my cheek. "Yes. Now let's continue playing!" He said letting me go and running back to the game.

I giggled because this was my gamer boyfriend and I wouldn't have it anyother way.