Favorite Youtuber-MooSnuckel

Y/N pov

We all have favorite youtubers. Alvarez' is Ohm, Bryce and Cartoonz. Sarah likes Bryce. Yahir Likes IAMWILDCAT. Garrit likes Vanoss. Nevaeh likes Nogla, Delirious and Vanoss.

Everyone likes one if the popular youtubers from that crew. No one I know likes my favorite.

Speaking of favorite he uploaded. "Brock..." I said as I watched his video. "Okay so....I'm having a contest for one fan to spend the weekend with me. You have to DM me on twitter your favorite songs" He said.

I smiled at that and went onto twitter. I Direct Messaged Brock 'Count on Me' 'It Took me by surprise' 'F/S' I messaged.

An hour later he put a post about the contest on twitter.

@MooSnuckel

Okay hey guys! So I found a winner with the help of @ArcticFoxUA and @MadlyAngel$arah they chose
@Y/T/N! Congratulations!

-----------------------------------------------

@Y/T/N

Thank you so much! I'm so happy :)

I was also gonna be with ArcticFox, MadlyAngel, CcCookie, Ohmwrecker, CaRtOoNz, and Bryce Mcqauid!

I can't wait. I packed all my stuff and checked twitter.

@MooSnuckel

Replying to @Y/T/N

No problem :) I will need you to DM me your address so that @ArcricFox and @Ohmwrecker can pick you up.

I sent him my address. I was smiling so much. I called Alvarez "Hey Y/N!" She said. "Hey Alvarez! Guess what?" "You won Moosnuckels contest!" She said.

"You've seen Twitter?" I asked her. "No duh! I'm so happy for you!" She said. "Yeah same..I think ArcticFox and Ohm are picking me up soon. I got to go" I said. We said our goodbyes and their was a knock at my door.

To be continued....